• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stahmenah_Vybz
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Title of this thread is very misleading
    How is it misleading? Did you take this literally?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Title of this thread is very misleading

Leave a comment:

• vino
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    I'd like to trade for Cuban.
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• Hugmenot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    I love it.. would love to have Millsap and his Bird rights. A bit of a gamble since Millsap still might explore free agency and we could lose Ed for nothing, but I'd probably still do it.
    I read a number of posts on the Utah boards which basically state Paul Millsap is a product of the Jazz style of play and may not be as good on another team.

I don't have an opinion on the subject other than "proceed with caution".

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    I'd like to trade for Cuban.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    minks77 wrote: View Post
    orgy time: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=brgrrhm

Utah clears space for Favors/Kanter and get back a promising young big in Special Ed. They also shore up their PG position with JC (with Mo out they're starting Tinsley fer crying out loud!) and get a steady back up big rental in Kaman.

Toronto gets back Millsap, who I think most of us would love to see here, and Collison who has been very hot n cold this year but is still young and has the physical tools to be a good defender, plus he's cheap.

Mavs get Big Al Jeff. They keep most of their core but open up el banco di cuban for a legit 20/10 post presence who will take all kinds of pressure off of Dirk and likely be a huge asset in helping them to the dance.
    I love it.. would love to have Millsap and his Bird rights. A bit of a gamble since Millsap still might explore free agency and we could lose Ed for nothing, but I'd probably still do it.

Leave a comment:

• minks77
    replied
    orgy time: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=brgrrhm

Utah clears space for Favors/Kanter and get back a promising young big in Special Ed. They also shore up their PG position with JC (with Mo out they're starting Tinsley fer crying out loud!) and get a steady back up big rental in Kaman.

Toronto gets back Millsap, who I think most of us would love to see here, and Collison who has been very hot n cold this year but is still young and has the physical tools to be a good defender, plus he's cheap.

Mavs get Big Al Jeff. They keep most of their core but open up el banco di cuban for a legit 20/10 post presence who will take all kinds of pressure off of Dirk and likely be a huge asset in helping them to the dance.

Leave a comment:

• vino
    replied
    Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    This is a very good point!
    this is irrelevant point because the Raps are not going into the luxury tax any time soon and all the A-list players will command a near max salary, which we can't afford at this point; unless we amnesty Barny...

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Crowder/Cunningham and that's about it. i really wanted BC to take Crowder with our second round pick if he was there.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Mayo for DeRozan straight up? I might be inclined to do that, considering Mayo has shown he has serious upside when taken out of a star's spotlight like Rudy Gay.
    No way bro like Matt52 said Mayo has a player option and the end of the season and he is likely to skip town if (and likely when) the season ends up without a playoff showing.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    I like Collison I would love him on the Raps.
    A few years ago, I would've agreed. But Collison hasn't impressed me much since his rookie year.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    I like Collison I would love him on the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Mayo for DeRozan straight up? I might be inclined to do that, considering Mayo has shown he has serious upside when taken out of a star's spotlight like Rudy Gay.

Leave a comment:

• Stahmenah_Vybz
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Isn't this actually a bad thing for the Raptors because they are more likely to end up with the players we want, ie. Milsap, Big Al, Gay, Josh Smith etc.. They have positioned themselves to provide tax releif for any team looking to get under the salary cap haven't they?
    This is a very good point!

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Isn't this actually a bad thing for the Raptors because they are more likely to end up with the players we want, ie. Milsap, Big Al, Gay, Josh Smith etc.. They have positioned themselves to provide tax releif for any team looking to get under the salary cap haven't they?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X