X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1
    replied
    DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL
    I'm not a Gangsta BUT I KNOW I would be mean muggin for DAYSSSS if i made that shot.....I would wake up and go to practice mean muggin!!! lol You cant take anything away from Demar.... I dont think he planned any of that.... it sort've just happened and i would probably do the same. To each his own i guess.... its easier to second guess

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    special1 wrote: View Post
    I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.
    You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    He's a basketball player....lol....Rappers are Posers

No disrespect - I'm from Rexdale too

BUT I don't see Demar as a Poser at all.....it was a quick rep and dip out
    the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER
    He's a basketball player....lol....Rappers are Posers

No disrespect - I'm from Rexdale too

BUT I don't see Demar as a Poser at all.....it was a quick rep and dip out

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.

Leave a comment:

• RAPresenting
    replied
    I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
    He actually was amazing down the stretch. He carried the Raps late no question. Although I'm with DoNDaDDa and that he's a poser. Just came across as fake to me.

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...LlLDs&sadssc=1

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol
    but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER

Leave a comment:

• RAPresenting
    replied
    OTFP wrote: View Post
    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.
    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol

Leave a comment:

• OTFP
    replied
    RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• RAPresenting
    replied
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OTFP
    replied
    Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly
    Uhh, no.

Leave a comment:

• Craiger
    replied
    J Ram wrote: View Post
    We aren't in the Eastern finals so it doesn't matter lol.
    we never were in the east final

Leave a comment:

Working...
X