X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Sig wrote: View Post
    "league sources say the Raptors are far more amenable to trading Kyle Lowry, who has not made many friends in his new surroundings."

Says who? How does Mr. Berger know this? How does he know anything? I'm sure he's an avid Raptor watcher. *rolls eyes*

With all this drama in the T-D-O-T; it's kinda hard bein' Kyle Loooowry
    +1. How do these people know all of this anyways?

Leave a comment:

• J Ram
    replied
    You can't trust all these biased reports. Just a BS secondary source report in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• thegreynathan
    replied
    I don't think this guy has a clue what he's talking about. I'm no insider, but based on my experience watching every Raptors game this year I see nothing to support the claim that Lowry has worn out his welcome in any way.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Ugh. I hate wild speculations. I heard Manti Te'o's girlfriend was shacking up with Kyle too!

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    a couple of weeks ago he was loving it and going on and on about how supportive etc etc things are...

I swear reporters are just trying to start fires at times I don;t see any ngative body language coming from him or towards him in games. If he is on the block its a push for some serious talent not because of an attitude thing.

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    "league sources say the Raptors are far more amenable to trading Kyle Lowry, who has not made many friends in his new surroundings."

Says who? How does Mr. Berger know this? How does he know anything? I'm sure he's an avid Raptor watcher. *rolls eyes*

With all this drama in the T-D-O-T; it's kinda hard bein' Kyle Loooowry
    Last edited by Sig; Fri Jan 25, 2013, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    Ugh. On paper Lowry seemed like a perfect fit for a Casey system. Is it safe to say injuries are no longer the reason for his decline in play? I would hate for this team to give up on him and trade him (I think he is supremely talented and in the right situation, can be a great point guard), but if its not working its not working.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    started a topic Lowry on the Block?

Lowry on the Block?

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm[

Apparently he hasn't gotten along well with players and has "extended his welcome"
Working...
X