Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a party at Tristan's house tonight.

Comment

• I wasn't even pissed off when he hit that shot, I just sat there. That's how much I've gotten used to these late-game collapses.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
        This is the new official Toronto Raptors team slogan, replacing that 'Pound the rock' nonsense. Well done Matthew.

The Toronto Raptors, where we take other team's shit, for prospects and picks!

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or sincere but iether way I find this funny.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          There is a party at Tristan's house tonight.
          I believe the real party starts here, come on you should know how NBA players roll when they come for a visit to T.O

Comment

• there are two gay guys in that photo, talk about timing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I believe the real party starts here, come on you should know how NBA players roll when they come for a visit to T.O

wow they've redone the outside since I was there last lol

Comment

• I still believe we were cursed by Garbo. Yeah right hasn't been in Toronto in 5 years but "misses" the city, yeah right!

Comment

• See Cleveland knows how to treat Stern

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post

See Cleveland knows how to treat Stern
                    well.. stern does deserve nothing less the biggest dump of a strip club toronto has! not sure what cleveland has to do with that pic other then the lebron draft cardboard cutouts

Comment

• fields had the flu and Lowry was suffering Back Spasms after the half, wasnt supposed to play tonight but gave it a go.

take that how you want to.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I am not sure if you are sarcastic or sincere but iether way I find this funny.
                        no im serious. Its actually a very good plan. Orlando's doing it right, not long before they become a good team again. Might even get Wiggins

Comment

• hmmmm...so this is what it feels like to cheer for Orlando.

I guess Anderson wasn't with the team earlier last year. You would have thought Fields could have let him know how it would go down.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            hmmmm...so this is what it feels like to cheer for Orlando.

I guess Anderson wasn't with the team earlier last year. You would have thought Fields could have let him know how it would go down.

shame on the fans for cheering that!

Comment

• And, for those who look longingly at Kyrie and see what could be if we tanked properly, remember, the cavs got him from the Clippers 8th worst record, not their second worst record. So, just because you tank, you won't necessarily get a star (see Matt?). The cavs took on a bad Barron Davis contract to get that pick and got lucky (see Matt?)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                And, for those who look longingly at Kyrie and see what could be if we tanked properly, remember, the cavs got him from the Clippers 8th worst record, not their second worst record. So, just because you tank, you won't necessarily get a star (see Matt?). The cavs took on a bad Barron Davis contract to get that pick and got lucky (see Matt?)
                                i still think that draft was rigged LOL as well as a few others

Comment

Working...
                                X