Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    When you play in the jungle, its hard to stick with your man. Kony's troops swear by them.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    and yeah...camo jerseys are turrble

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    foxmachine wrote: View Post
    i agree, ugly as hell

id like to see them play in a canadian mountie uniform.. Hat and all
    hahahahhaah +!1

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• e2thed
    replied
    Are they going to wear the purple dinos this season at anytime??

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    i agree, ugly as hell

id like to see them play in a Canadian Mountie uniform.. hat and all

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    I really hate the goddam Camo jerseys I wish they would get rid of them :| so ugly

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Don't forget LeBron will be returning in 2014. Adding more fuel to the unfounded speculation fire, it is interesting how the Cavs continue to ignore the SF hole with nothing more than bandaids and patch jobs.
    sounds familiar

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    connected wrote: View Post
    Do you know how he got the jersey?
    Will it be for people showing up early to tonight's game?
    It was given to him earlier in the week. Has nothing to do with in game attendance. Not quite sure how he got it he just said, "We all got one." I doubt that is the entire Canadian military..... although that really would explain DD's shooting woes of late! Talk about a tired wrist.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I'm with you on that one Matt. Cleveland will be SO good in the future. Irving, Waiters, Gee, Thompson, Zeller, and more picks to come... They have so much potential, especially they've already answered their 'face of the franchise' question.
    Don't forget LeBron will be returning in 2014. Adding more fuel to the unfounded speculation fire, it is interesting how the Cavs continue to ignore the SF hole with nothing more than bandaids and patch jobs.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    ESPN Preview:

Not going to be an easy game. Irving has gone ape-shit of late.... but then again he IS an All-Star after all.

This game is also going to be a nice battle of rebuilding styles. Forever linked as the teams LBJ and to a much lesser extent Bosh left to join Wade in Miami, the paths the teams have taken in rebuilding are night and day. I wish, based on the building, I was a Cavs fan, I am envious, however I am not - GO RAPS!

Canadian Forces night at the ACC. Not sure how many jerseys were given out but a family member of mine got a signed DD camo jersey. Sent me a pic, pretty cool.
    I'm with you on that one Matt. Cleveland will be SO good in the future. Irving, Waiters, Gee, Thompson, Zeller, and more picks to come... They have so much potential, especially they've already answered their 'face of the franchise' question.

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied
    Last time we had the camo jerseys Andrea was on court and we got shell shocked.

Leave a comment:

• connected
    replied
    ESPN Preview:
    Canadian Forces night at the ACC. Not sure how many jerseys were given out but a family member of mine got a signed DD camo jersey. Sent me a pic, pretty cool.
    Do you know how he got the jersey?
    Will it be for people showing up early to tonight's game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X