X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From CNNSI - Raptors stats

http://nba.si.com/2013/01/28/rajon-r...?sct=uk_t11_a4
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Those are two of the most rediculous stats I've ever seen. If this team starts closing games, they have some really high potential.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

What about the defense?

I'm only going on my eyes but it has been slipping steadily of late.

Comment

We're en route to becoming the Denver nuggets of the East. I like the sound of that :P

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          We're en route to becoming the Denver nuggets of the East. I like the sound of that :P
          **FLASHBACK**

Me: "Ah man! We hired Colangelo! Awesome! We're going the be the Suns of the West!"

**PRESENT DAY**

Me: "I was (and am still - that is for you Craiger) an idiot."

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            **FLASHBACK**

Me: "Ah man! We hired Colangelo! Awesome! We're going the be the Suns of the West!"

**PRESENT DAY**

Me: "I was (and am still - that is for you Craiger) an idiot."
            Hey we've had our heated debates in the past, but I don't think I've called you an idiot...... yet anyways

Comment

Keep in mind that Bryan came in after we all got a heavy dose of Babcock, it was very easy to roll out the red carpet. I wanted Gay in that draft, we got Andrea. When Bryan said we are evolving the game based on how the international community plays the game, I realized this guy was out to lunch.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                Hey we've had our heated debates in the past, but I don't think I've called you an idiot...... yet anyways
                Yet indeed. haha

Comment

What about the defense?

They seems to go through lulls. It may be exhaustion and guys playing too many minutes. Hopefully they'll pick it up a bit, particularily in the fourth.
                  "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

What about the defense?

Your eyes aren't lying, Matt.

Comment

Working...
                    X