Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Calderon is T.O

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WuDCWelR9g

    love this video posted in RR recap
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • #77
      Jose Calderon accidentally walks towards the Raptors locker room

      Jose come back!!!

      http://ballislife.com/jose-calderon-...s-locker-room/

      Btw I love the awkward security guard at the end of the clip...

      Comment


      • #78
        somehow, it made me love him even more... his reaction when he realizes he's being filmed is awesome

        Comment


        • #79
          Rapzilla wrote: View Post
          Jose come back!!!

          http://ballislife.com/jose-calderon-...s-locker-room/

          Btw I love the awkward security guard at the end of the clip...
          It honestly made me shed a tear while laughing.

          Amazing, after a month and a half or whatever, force of habit comes in. It was honestly such a tease, man, it was a fun moment to witness on T.V. Really was.

          Comment

          Working...
          X