Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! D.C. finds his balls and decides to speak out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied

Leave a comment:

• phiLLy
    replied
    I love DC.

About time, who cares if he gets fined, somebody from the Raptors Organization needs to speak out.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Glad he spoke out, but I don't have any expectations of this season being salvaged. I'm already looking at next year.

Leave a comment:

• JasonS
    replied
    I think he was a bit too subdued with the soundoff...i wanted something more along the lines of a Jim Mora.

Anyways these missed calls may cost the raps a playoff spot. It is tough enough for the Raps to win road games, if all bets are off on the final play we might as well start charging the defense and setting illegal screens.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    We should get free win for this BS. But Rudy Gay will help us go HAM and win some tough games. I'm amped for some nasty windmills and posters
    Or Derozan/Ross/Gay throwing oops and flinging passes to one another, as they show up on NBA's top 10 plays of the night/week/month/year.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    We should get free win for this BS. But Rudy Gay will help us go HAM and win some tough games. I'm amped for some nasty windmills and posters

Leave a comment:

• Finally! D.C. finds his balls and decides to speak out!!!!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/dwa...ey-jan-30-2013

This is going to be tricky. If he gets fined for this, then the league apologizes because of the missed call, then fine should be rescinded. But I'm guessing fine is going to come first.

But I think its way too late now. Casey's tirade is way overdue. He shouldve done this the second time those moron zebras missed a call.
Working...
X