Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Grange actually wrote a pretty good article on why Rudy is the one that needs to come off the bench and not Amir.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...off-the-bench/
    You do realize that this was not only posted earlier, but that you replied with quote to the post posting this exact article....
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      You do realize that this was not only posted earlier, but that you replied with quote to the post posting this exact article....
      Yeah i just realized that LOL oops.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This season feels like a replay of last year... semi-high hopes for the season until our go-to guy ends up dragging the entire team down. Hopefully we'll have a happy(er) ending this time.
        OG is our king

Comment

Yeah i just realized that LOL oops.
          Going for the Rudy Gay Philosophy of Quantity over Efficiency?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Wow. Are you fucking kidding me??

Reminds me a lot of Iverson's comments not wanting to come off the bench(can't remember which team). But that was Allen Iverson. A future hall of famer.

Rudy Gay is not even that good! not even half as good as AI. And he's chucking ways is clearly killing the Raptors. Who does he think he is??
            Here ya go.

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              "Unlike Johnson, who took his demotion grudgingly but without overt protest, Gay indicated he wouldn’t go willingly when the subject was broached. “Me? Would I ever come off the bench?” he said, when I asked him about it. “No. I think this team needs me in the starting lineup. Maybe on a different team, maybe in the long run… But here? No.”
              Actually Rudy, the correct answer is: "I'll do whatever it takes for the team to win."
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Btw, i RARELY agree with everything Michael Grange writes. But he is BANG ON here.

And Casey really has done a very poor job handling this team. I mean, benching Amir then calling out the reserves. How about you call out and bench the REAL problem on this team??
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Btw, i RARELY agree with everything Michael Grange writes. But he is BANG ON here.

And Casey really has done a very poor job handling this team. I mean, benching Amir then calling out the reserves. How about you call out and bench the REAL problem on this team??
                  That article is fantastic. It also makes me depressed. Sh*t. It's only December 1st, but here we are, well on our way through another miserable Raptors season.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    That article is fantastic. It also makes me depressed. Sh*t. It's only December 1st, but here we are, well on our way through another miserable Raptors season.
                    Yet inexplicably, we still have some anti-tankers among us :|

Comment

• I used to like Rudy Gay
                      Now I really like lottery balls for some reason

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        I used to like Rudy Gay
                        Now I really like lottery balls for some reason
                        WAIT. we want less lottery balls, right? shit, I guess i hate lottery balls

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          This season feels like a replay of last year... semi-high hopes for the season until our go-to guy ends up dragging the entire team down. Hopefully we'll have a happy(er) ending this time.
                          This season doesn't feel the same to me. I had high hopes last year (well, high for a Raptors fan - I think 38/39 wins is what I though with an 8th seed). This season, little to no hopes.

Bold: With a top 5 draft pick? that is the only way to make this season have a happy ending.

Comment

Btw, i RARELY agree with everything Michael Grange writes. But he is BANG ON here.

If you're looking to trade Rudy, like I hope Masai is, then the coach doesn't call him out.... not publicly anyways.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Here ya go.

The answer to AI's diatribe (and by default to Rudy G) is:

Because it is for the TEAM... you dick. How complicated is that? And you do have a guaranteed contract...correct?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                You know what's craaaaaaaazy? What if one year ago someone came in and said, "I can give you a SF who will give you 20 ppg, 7 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.5 spg, and 1.5 bpg. Do you want him?" And everyone would say "Yaaaaaaaaay! We haven't had a SF with that kind of production in 10 years!"

Isn't that crazy? Context is everything.
                                20 ppg on 20 shots per game. Context is everything. That is absolutely brutal.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X