X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Nick Collison?? wow.

I swear Kelly Olynyk is WAY overrated in this forum. I guess it's because he's Canadian.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I've actually been curious to think who BC would pick in the top 3. I think he would 1.Noel 2.Smart 3. Bennett
    #2 and #3 are only of Noel is off the board.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    I played ESPN's 2013 lottery mock draft numerous times until I got a result with the Raptors in one of the top 3 picks. It was a number one pick and that pick was point guard Marcus Smart. A majority of the other plays had Nerlens Noel as various teams' number one pick. Noel is at the top of Chad Ford's big board once again after slipping a few spots after his injury.

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2013/mockdraft
    I've actually been curious to think who BC would pick in the top 3. I think he would 1.Noel 2.Smart 3. Bennett

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    I played ESPN's 2013 lottery mock draft numerous times until I got a result with the Raptors in one of the top 3 picks. It was a number one pick and that pick was point guard Marcus Smart. A majority of the other plays had Nerlens Noel as various teams' number one pick. Noel is at the top of Chad Ford's big board once again after slipping a few spots after his injury.

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2013/mockdraft

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    5) Kelly Olynyk: Uhhh, where did this guy come, is he the lost brother of Thor, I thought Loki is his only brother Basically Kelly "Thor" Olynyk is a player that got some hype after his latest play in the NCAA. His the type of player that could once in a while make an impact in the league who gets signed on a huge contract then diminish into a benchwarmer for years to come. So simply no!
    Best Case Scenario: Birdman Chris Andersen
    Worst Case Scenario: Poorman Fabricio Oberto
    Kelly Olynyk is more like Nick Collison. KO has the number one PER (37.24) in the entire NCAA division I right now according to ESPN's Hollinger Player Efficiency ratings.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/hollinger/statistics
    Last edited by stretch; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    The most likely scenario is that the Raptors have no draft choices this year. In a bad draft year it's a good thing to avoid the guaranteed contract of a first rounder. CJ McCollum is an omission.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I'm 100% sure that the Raps will not have a draft pick this season. Why? they're not going to make the playoffs simple as that.

Anyhow, i would love to see them trade for one and draft a PG. Kabongo or Pangos(if he declared). Pangos would be my #1 choice.

Lowry to me is still a question mark. Still not sure if he's the answer at the point. He's very reckless with the ball, doesn't know when to shoot and when to pass. And defensively he takes way too many gambles.

Leave a comment:

• phillythekid
    replied
    I've really been impressed with Victor Oladipo. I think he has some Russell Westbrook in him. If he can adapt to playing some PG, I think he would be a great pick in the 15-20 range. Outstanding defender, fits in athletically, and has improved a lot every year he's been at Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• Paradigm Shift
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Another one for the win! Quoting something ascribed to "The Daily Fabrication". Woohaa!

I also wonder how everyone who watches basketball should know he's not gay? Is that because during dunking you can spot the gaybone?
    Thank you. I was too pissed off by the stupidity of the post to check the link. That is brilliant, sourcing "The Daily Fabrication"!!

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Trey Burke. He's enthralling to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Raptors should be targeting a PG or PF.

My vote would be Trey Burke if they were picking 15 in a PG and Poythress in a PF with Burke preference. I am still high on Porter but he does not make much sense with DD, Gay, Fields, and Ross. I don't get the love for McAdoo. This is a guy getting by on pedigree - both genetic and college.

By the way, the Tim Hardaway Jr. comments are beyond stupid. Yes, lets tarnish the guy based on his father's views. Also, lets label someone homosexual because of their last name.

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Rudy Gay is not gay, i think everyone who watches basketball should know that, he even proclaimed he slept with 100 women in his lifetime, he's a stud. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1002729AAojaK5
    Another one for the win! Quoting something ascribed to "The Daily Fabrication". Woohaa!

I also wonder how everyone who watches basketball should know he's not gay? Is that because during dunking you can spot the gaybone?

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Isn't Olynyk Canadian? You give Kabongo a pass but not Kelly? (j/k If we keep the pick, and he stays in, Kabongo makes a lot of sense.) Great job with the research. A lot of these guys I'm not caught up on yet. This year a lot of the "top" guys are from small schools like that kid McDermott (Creighton), definitely a year that it would suck to be a scout. There's even AJ Matthews who is getting hype even though he plays NCAA Division 3 ball. What a weird draft year.

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    WOW Rudy Gober is 7'1 with a 7'9 wingspan, that and his athleticism means he could lead the league in blocks per game if he stays on the court long enough

Leave a comment:

Working...
X