Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Anderson getting this much mins? questions, questions, questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Anderson is dreadful. What scares me most is that in the 4th quarter, Anderson, Lowry and DeRozan seem to have absolutely no bb-IQ. The turnovers they made are of the variety I wouldn't accept from an elementary school team. Amir's rushed pass - and I use the term "pass" loosely - at the end of the game was just laughable. They all just sat back and expected Gay to save them, on a night he was lucky to shoot 30%! Yikes... I know it comes down to execution, but at some point the coach needs to be held responsible for all the boneheaded plays.

Anderson needs to go. With Ross and Fields (when healthy), Anderson shouldn't see the court whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Same as Samuel Dalembert. upping his trade value
    that's what I thought....I feel like it's backfiring though

Leave a comment:

• Red and White
    replied
    Yup. Only reason why Anderson is getting that much burn is for a trade.

Butch Carter said it best on the Fan the other day, the one thing the Raps need to do with their next trade is make sure Ross wont get ignored. He needs minutes every night, and to receive attention from the coaches.

Along with getting a backup big and point guard, making sure Ross has a clear and consistent role is important.

Ross needs that, and to do that you are going to have to move Anderson.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Same as Samuel Dalembert. upping his trade value

Leave a comment:

• Why is Anderson getting this much mins? questions, questions, questions....

This boggles my mind. AA pretty much played the entire 2nd half tonight without doing anything. Incredible.

Also, remember when Casey said that the acquisition of Gay will not affect Ross mins? well, Ross only played 5mins tonight. So there goes that.

Raps 4th quarter issue is just becoming comical. Because the same mistakes happens every game. Turnovers after turnovers. Inability to inbound the ball. Inability to execute late in teh game. Bad play calls after timeout. Baffling.

It's hard to hate on Casey because he seems like a real good guy. But some or most of his coaching decisions just boggles my mind.
Working...
X