Jameer Nelson being shopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jameer Nelson being shopped

I've always been a fan of Jameer Nelson, dude can shoot it and he's a solid playmaker. If Ujiri is serious about making the playoffs i'd look to make a small deal to bring him over to back up lowry. He'd be good insurance for lowry, much less pressure on lowry.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/11/...und-draft-pick

Apparently the Magic want a first rounder but i doubt anyone will give up a first rounder for JN, unless it's a contender. Thoughts?

No thanks
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Apparently the Magic want a first rounder but i doubt anyone will give up a first rounder for JN, unless it's a contender. Thoughts?
      Jameer will end up fetching that first-rounder because he becomes the best backup PG on your squad for most contending teams. I can see OKC, the Bulls or the Grizz all being interested in that option. But he's not a starting-calibre PG that upgrades Lowry, which is what we really need at point.

Comment

That's a lot for an old man...would be cool as a backup, but not THAT cool...

Comment

Never liked him. He's far from a solid playmaker. Seeing him miss Howard over and over again down low was kind of sickening. That's why they started running their offense through Hedon't instead. Don't particularly even want him as a backup.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwww No thanks thats like vuring a cold with a shot of bubonic plague..

Comment

Sure, I like Nelson too

Comment

Also, yeah, the asking price of a first rounder is absolutely ridiculous. If I'm an opposing GM, Orlando has to throw in a 1st rounder for me to take back Nelson.

Comment

Working...
                X