Another Mascot Injury? Creepy scene involving Nuggets mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mascot Injury? Creepy scene involving Nuggets mascot

First the Pelicans unveil the spawn of Satan as their mascot, then the Nuggets mascot is a "lifeless body lowered to the court before collapsing". I wonder how many kids had nightmares after this?

http://nba.si.com/2013/11/02/denver-...y-unconscious/
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

haha, THAT is a complete Masoct 'Fail". Wow.

Comment

Reflects the "SPIRIT" of todays Nuggets after what happened in the offseason and in the season opener, jeez.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

ouch.

I didnt read it all...did he feint up there?

Comment

omagod poor thing :'(
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

It's pretty fucked up. Imagine yourself passing out in the air. Uhh.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
              ouch.

I didnt read it all...did he feint up there?
              You should probably start reading things to their entirety before commenting... to avoid sounding ignorant and insensitive. Just a suggestion

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                You should probably start reading things to their entirety before commenting... to avoid sounding ignorant and insensitive. Just a suggestion
                awwn LOOOL dont mind him he's always jumping to conclusions, take a visit to the nhl thread and you'll see
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                X