Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knicks...haha

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

A barn burner in Brooklyn tonite. The Knickers square off against the Nutters for local supremacy. Shall be great theatre and possibly comic at that. Prokhorov and Dolan should provide a warmup act with a game of HORSE with Spike Lee as ref.

Comment

Nah. They'll be alright. Knicks are the best team in the Atlantic IMO. I always say they're one Melo or Chandler injury away to being a complete disaster. But they're going to get Chandler back and they play in the worst division in the NBA. 2-3 straight wins and they'll be in first place.

I guarantee a Knicks win tonight. Nets are too slow.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        they're going to get Chandler back and they play in the worst division in the NBA. 2-3 straight wins and they'll be in first place..
        You were right on the win prediction and I agree with the above about Chandler. I think they've taken a step back from last year but should still end up in the top 5.

Brooklyn is also being plagued by injuries and it is still conceivable that they make a decent playoff push in the second half of the season... although they if they don't get some things together soon... eeeep!

My biggest worry was that they would continue to lose and Masai would be fooled into thinking the raps are a good team (aka .500+ winning percentage) turns out I didn't have to worry that long.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Its funny how everyone thinks the Knicks are back now that they beat Brooklyn and Orlando lol

Comment

Wait, since the Knicks are playing like garbage, does that mean that Denver gets their 2014 draft pick? lol Ujiri is secretly helped Denver get a good pick by trading Bargnani to the Knicks :P

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              Its funny how everyone thinks the Knicks are back now that they beat Brooklyn and Orlando lol
              They're still the best team in that division. They'll be 4th in the East after its all said and done.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Knicks fanbase right now lol

Comment

Working...
                X