Boston has blockbuster for Rondo to Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston has blockbuster for Rondo to Kings

How does this change our out look on the whole draft issue, as well as our playoff hopes. Please feel free to comment.

Personally Boston will carry on being the same team with Bradley running the point.

Secondly, it doesn't change our playoff perspective at all the Lowery trade will be a good indication of what we have going forward.

delman21 wrote: View Post
    How does this change our out look on the whole draft issue, as well as our playoff hopes. Please feel free to comment.

Personally Boston will carry on being the same team with Bradley running the point.

Secondly, it doesn't change our playoff perspective at all the Lowery trade will be a good indication of what we have going forward.
    Umm.....SOURCE???? Can't just be throwing bullshit out there. Rumours I read today say both sides firmly state they have had no serious talks.

Comment

The trade is a rumour, not a done deal.

Comment

I think we need a General Etiquette Sticky thread for what seems to be a large wave of new comers.

Things like posting in the right section of the forum,
        Not having misleading titles that make trade machine stupidity seem like it actually happened,
        Providing sources when claiming facts
        etc, etc
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Either bleecher report, hoops hype something of that sort.

I search usually once a day. Apparently according to the article there was a deal in place and salmons, and Patterson were part of it, McLemore and pg Thomas. But apparently talks are still on guess the pieces still have to change now. Oh apparently they were offering 2 future picks to get him as well.

I will look to find the link but I know I found it through one of those sites, or just by searching Google for rumors.

Sorry for not posting a link though.

My bad

Comment

Sorry I am new to the whole posting rumors without the source.

I know I read it today somewhere. But I just typed it in and came up with like 25 links about possible talks.

No need to hammer me, you could of typed it in before posting a response.

Comment

Delman. Not only has this trade not happened, it CANT happen. Salmons and Patterson have been traded to the Raps.
              There is so much wrong with your last 3 comments.

Are you stupid or just borderline?

Comment

stfu man, the guy apologized.

youre such a dick hahaha

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Delman. Not only has this trade not happened, it CANT happen. Salmons and Patterson have been traded to the Raps.

jeez give the guy a break. Clearly he should not have started this thread but that was unnecessary.

Comment

Hahahah calm down man. Dude is new here

Gotta admit tho that shit literally made me laugh out loud

Comment

You're a fucking asshole...

Welcome to the club!
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Alright alright, we're all just random figures on the interwebs, let's tone it down..
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

.... if you're gonna rip this guy for anything, I would have started with the actual Thread title.

Comment

alright, alright!

Ill apologize for my stringent attitude.

Sorry Delman21, I gave a disproportional response to this thread and your supplementing comments, even though they were pretty shocking coming from an alleged Raptors fan (did you really not know that we have Salmons and Patterson already?), I understand that I should not have questioned your intelligence, and a more civil way to solve this problem would've been to walk you through exactly my perceived issues with the above posts.

Comment

alright, alright!

Ill apologize for my stringent attitude.

Sorry Delman21, I gave a disproportional response to this thread and your supplementing comments, even though they were pretty shocking coming from an alleged Raptors fan (did you really not know that we have Salmons and Patterson already?), I understand that I should not have questioned your intelligence, and a more civil way to solve this problem would've been to walk you through exactly my perceived issues with the above posts.
                              was that an apology, dude you should find a sharp stick to sit on!!

Comment

Working...
                              X