Things seems to be heating up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things seems to be heating up

Seems like there are some teams trying or possibly on the verge of making major moves.

Already dropped a link on Melo to LAC for Blake

Rumors of chandler and shump for gasol in LA

Rondo to Sac possibly

We all know Asik is going somewhere

Lowery is still on his way out, or is he?

Amare for Humphries and Wallace. Possibilty

Turner and Thad Young might be on way out in PHI

Here's the latest I found today:

LAL, and MEM on possible Gasol Reunion

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...randolph-trade

Going to be exciting to see some of these moves if made. Really shakes things up for sure with a few of them. There are some scenarios here that effect the tanking for sure. Specifically the Rondo move to Sac, would they be willing to send pic off somewhere?

Who knows. Either way there should be some fun stories to watch in the coming months.

On another note Iggy returned last night. Maybe opening the door for Barnes to be moved for immediate help.
    ie. Lowery, just my thinking sorry

Dude, you need to stop this madness.

Let me quote your article

Because of how bad the Grizzlies and Lakers look this year, some are speculating that a Gasol-for-Randolph swap may be in the cards. These two make roughly the same thing, so the auxiliary pieces that are a part of every trade could be kept to a bare minimum. The real question is: what does these deal net both teams?

Honestly, a whole lot of nothing.

The Grizzlies would get an injured, aging, expensive big man whose only real noticeable strength over Randolph is his passing. Los Angeles, meanwhile, would get a salary cap killer who scores a lot of points – but does so in the paint. He wouldn’t be any better in D’Antoni’s system than Gasol is. And unlike Gasol, you don’t want to tick Randolph off.

A Lakers-Grizzlies trade makes some sense in theory, but it isn’t going to happen.
    There is a similar problem with the other thread you started on the Melo to Clips thread.

Please, you are barreling full speed ahead into troll territory. If this is unintentional than just pull back on creating new threads for awhile. If this is intentional you'll have better luck elsewhere.

At the very least trades that are as baseless as the ones you are coming across need to be posted in the trade forum.

EDIT: tenforthewin posts ridiculous threads like yours in the Raptors Trade Proposal Forum and it works out fine. Anything posted elsewhere should be back up by a LEGIT source, which as I stated in the other forum at the very least comes from a source WITHIN the organizations involved.
    Last edited by ezz_bee; Wed Dec 18, 2013, 09:19 AM.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

opposingviews.com? latinopost.com?

These are all untrustable sources. You should be able to tell this just by reading the articles. Stop it.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I heard there was a 7 team deal brewing involving MJ coming back LeBron and Kobe. Could be a big one, just saying, just sayin
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          Dude, you need to stop this madness.

Let me quote your article

There is a similar problem with the other thread you started on the Melo to Clips thread.

Please, you are barreling full speed ahead into troll territory. If this is unintentional than just pull back on creating new threads for awhile. If this is intentional you'll have better luck elsewhere.

At the very least trades that are as baseless as the ones you are coming across need to be posted in the trade forum.

EDIT: tenforthewin posts ridiculous threads like yours in the Raptors Trade Proposal Forum and it works out fine. Anything posted elsewhere should be back up by a LEGIT source, which as I stated in the other forum at the very least comes from a source WITHIN the organizations involved.
          I said this in his other thread,

We need a General Etiquette Sticky Thread for all the Newcomers to be referred to.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I know most of this is speculation and what not, but there rumors. Not reliable source but who on here has a reliable source is anybody in MU's back pocket for releases probably not. There rumors and get started for reason some true some just to generate interest. But the NYK trade seems to be gaining some steam in terms of info relating to it. Who knows for the rondo thing. But I just read something about Jeremy to the Celts, possibly holding the Asik thing up or relating to it. Which might bring validity to the Rondo to Sac rumor. All I was saying is things are starting to pop up everywhere. Could be more than we think as far as moves. And it seriously changes the out look on the draft if teams are learning something about the prospects, that's not out yet. Because there willing to trade now to win. Like Pho wanting a star for some pics, If the sac thing with Rondo comes true the will be making major moves in the west standings, and not caring about the lottery.

And no worries I wont be posting anything in regards to trades, rumors anything.

Comment

Working...
            X