X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    'Zo, Grandmama, Jamal Mashburn, David Wesley, Baron Davis, Dell Curry, Muggsy Bogues, Glenn Rice, Anthony Mason, Eddie Jones... Them fools used to whoop us!
    I remember i used to kick the Shit out of my brother on nba 2k3 with jamal mashburn.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    'Zo, Grandmama, Jamal Mashburn, David Wesley, Baron Davis, Dell Curry, Muggsy Bogues, Glenn Rice, Anthony Mason, Eddie Jones... Them fools used to whoop us!
    I remember i used to kick the Shit out of my brother on nba 2k3 with jamal mashburn,

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    started a topic Charlotte Hornets

Charlotte Hornets

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/livestrea...dentity-reveal

They're cool again lol!

Seriously though, i love the Charlotte Hornets back in the 90's. I remember every Charlotte home game back then was sold out. Doesn't matter if the team was good or bad. Then they move the team to New Orleans. And it was just not the same even though they still called themselves the 'Hornets'

Then a couple of years later Charlotte got another team and they called it the Bobcats. And it just one of those things where it feels wrong. I dont think the people there ever embraced that team like they did with the Hornets. Just look at the Bobcats attendance every year. That'll change next year now that they're the Hornets again i'm guessing.
Working...
X