Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Falling in the shower... lol shhhhhhiiiiddy
    I call bullshit on that ... wait for the REAL story to come out ... this feels like Monte on the Scooter.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      I call bullshit on that ... wait for the REAL story to come out ... this feels like Monte on the Scooter.
      I dunno, apparently he takes an inordinate number of showers. Like, 5 on game days, and several most days. Just a matter of the theory of large numbers and probabilities at some point.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        I dunno, apparently he takes an inordinate number of showers. Like, 5 on game days, and several most days. Just a matter of the theory of large numbers and probabilities at some point.
        Then theoretically, his shower taking ability would be rather proficient, would it not? Given all the practice and effort he puts in on a daily basis.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          Then theoretically, his shower taking ability would be rather proficient, would it not? Given all the practice and effort he puts in on a daily basis.
          Race car drivers are pretty proficient at driving, but they crash occasionally nonetheless.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Pro Shower-er
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I had to look this up to see if its true lol and I can't believe it is
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I laughed very hard.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Geez, Aaron Gray had a cardiac episode and is out indefinitely. Hope the big guy is OK.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Geez, Aaron Gray had a cardiac episode and is out indefinitely. Hope the big guy is OK.
                    Jeez. Best wishes to Aaron.

Comment

Random thoughts...

Rondo can afford a shower mat...lower the percentages drastically...and hold on to the soap. Does anyone believe that story?

Poor Aaron...living in Detroit could do that to you

Comment

Working...
                      X