Your Top 4 teams in the West??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Top 4 teams in the West??

Wester Conference are stacked lol it's crazy. The Nuggets who's in 10th place right now. If they were in the East they'd probably be the 3rd best team behind Miami and Indy.

So who are your top 4 teams in the West??

1. OKC
    2. San Antonio
    3. Golden State
    4. LAC
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post
    Wester Conference are stacked lol it's crazy. The Nuggets who's in 10th place right now. If they were in the East they'd probably be the 3rd best team behind Miami and Indy.

So who are your top 4 teams in the West??

1. OKC
    2. San Antonio
    3. Golden State
    4. LAC
    Think the standings represent it pretty well.

OKC
    San Antonio
    Portland
    That's my top 3...OKC at the top especially when Westbrook is healthy.

LAC is 4th right now, but I'm not sure I'd take them ahead of Houston or GSW come playoff time.

Comment

OKC, San Antonio, Rockets, Clippers.

I think Portland is overachieving right now. Also, their schedule has been a cupcake compared to most West teams. Even their tough games vs. good teams were mostly in Portland on 2nd night of a road back to back to their opponent. And they've been very healthy.

Good team, but I don't think they will be better than Clippers/Rockets come the playoffs.

Comment

i like when teams are full of young blood.

portland
        okc
        golden state

not a fan of the clippers. i don't like griffin or chris paul and i'm glad the suns demolished them last night.

i'm still gonna stick with my story no matter how unlikely it is and want to see portland go on a really deep run. and i hope the pacers knock out the heat this year cause i fucking hate the heat.

Comment

portland and raptors are now the only members of the club who've taken down OKC at home!!!

Comment

Nah. Anything without Westbrook doesn't count. Or well, it's not nearly as impressive. Granted, the Raptors did it when they were on a tough back to back, but still, they were full health.

Comment

I'll take OKC, Portland, GSW, and Houston. I don't like the Clips, especially for playoffs, and I think SA are just getting too old. They will have a good regular season, but I think they won't have what it takes to beat those other four in the playoffs. If you can keep Parker out of the paint, you can beat SA.

Comment

1. OKC
                2. San Antonio
                3. Golden State
                4. LAC/Hou/Portland (This one is really a toss up. LAC and HOU haven't had full rosters and I am not sure if POR can keep it up).

Comment

I'm leaning towards moving Clippers to no.2 or no.1 on my earlier list, depending on Westbrook's health. OKC, Clippers, San Antonio, Rockets

Comment

Working...
                  X