Well At Least We're Not the Celtics Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well At Least We're Not the Celtics Right Now

We've had some pretty low times over the years, but today might take the cake for the Boston Celtics.

They just lost to the New Jersey Nets 104-96.

Link - Click here for box score

Awful performance from the Celtics. They played like garbage. Worst performance I've seen this season.

They played five minutes of solid basketball. Three minutes at the start and two minutes at the end.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

YEEESSSSSSSSS!

Screw the C**tics

Comment

Looks like Nate the Grate couldnt pull one out for the chowder guys. Did he dunk?

Comment

I love this as much as I hate the Celtics. Hump got a double double with four steals and two blocked shots. Looks like he really got after it!

Comment

Im glad =)
            But does anyone else remember when we lost to OKC last year?

Comment

Ouch that hurts. We beat the Nets w/o our best player, something the Cs couldn't do

Comment

Haha, I wanna face em in the playoffs!
                LETS GO NETS!

Comment

Adrian wrote: View Post
                  Haha, I wanna face em in the playoffs!
                  LETS GO NETS!
                  i dont. we'll getting the living crap kicked out of us and then we'll be thrown in the dumpster to rot. the celtics is THE WORST CASE SCENARIO. seriously, well lose 4-1.

pray we get orlando. well still lose the series but there is a chance we could take it to 6 games. losing games isnt all that bad actually. you dont want to play an athletic team like atlanta or a goonish team like the celtics.
                  Last edited by Raffy15; Mon Mar 1, 2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
                    i dont. we'll getting the living crap kicked out of us and then we'll be thrown in the dumpster to rot. the celtics is THE WORST CASE SCENARIO. seriously, well lose 4-1.

pray we get orlando. well still lose the series but there is a chance we could take it to 6 games. losing games isnt all that bad actually. you dont want to play an athletic team like atlanta or a goonish team like the celtics.
                    I guess with the Celtics we can only hope to outrun their old-asses up and down the court and tire them out, and not give up TOO many easy points. Oh, and I hope DeRozan slams on Nate Robinson to top it off.
                    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Working...
                    X