Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Jerseys Leaked - Hint: They Obviously Have Sleeves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallz wrote: View Post
    Pretty sure they've already changed that.

But really, these jerseys are ridiculous. the players should cut the sleeves off in protest, that would be fun
    No, they definitely haven't.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      No, they definitely haven't.
      Yes, they have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently the league (and their clothing manufactures) are forcing these awful things down our throats so that people will now be able to wear $300 official game jerseys in 'polite society', because they have sleeves. Which means people will be able to wear $300 jerseys more often. Which means people will buy more jerseys.

I swear to god, they'll do everything in their power to destroy the traditional uniform because they'll be able to make more cash, but when it comes to something like changing the ridiculous, outdated 2-3-2 finals game format to 2-2-1-1-1: "Nope, can't change that. That's tradition."
        The finals format is 2-2-1-1-1.
        I think the idea it will make more money is ridiculous. No one likes them and apparently they're uncomfortable. My work sells player T's for 30 bucks and they don't sell as well as the jerseys. I think when people have the choice between regular jerseys, player T's for 30 bucks or the T-shirt jerseys for a couple hundred, those will be the last choice IMO.

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
          Yes, they have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This year?

Edit: Hahahahhah so they have! Took em long enough. Whatever, my point still stands: there are a million things they could change to make the game better, but they don't, because THAT'S HOW WE'VE ALWAYS DONE IT - but now they're trying to force a change away from a tradition that's perfectly fine so they can make an extra billion...

Hypocrites I tells ya.
          Last edited by JimiCliff; Thu Jan 16, 2014, 09:51 PM.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

They should change it back to how it used to be. Each player just wears their own jersey

Comment

Without the sleeves they don't look bad. I wonder if any of the players will take the fine and have a seamstress/tailor alter their uniform?

Comment

Apparently the league (and their clothing manufactures) are forcing these awful things down our throats so that people will now be able to wear $300 official game jerseys in 'polite society', because they have sleeves. Which means people will be able to wear $300 jerseys more often. Which means people will buy more jerseys.

I swear to god, they'll do everything in their power to destroy the traditional uniform because they'll be able to make more cash, but when it comes to something like changing the ridiculous, outdated 2-3-2 finals game format to 2-2-1-1-1: "Nope, can't change that. That's tradition."
                great post man. nothing more need be said

Comment

Working...
                X