@ Utah
    Vs. Brooklyn
    Vs. Washington
    @ Miami
    @ Toronto
    Vs. Chicago
    @ Brooklyn
    Vs. Toronto

The Hawks schedule looks WAY easier. Hopefully the Hawks can hold them off. I want New York to miss the playoffs soooo badly
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

I want the Knicks in the playoffs. Indiana-Hawks or Miami-Hawks sound like a sweep with 4 blowouts. Booooring. I don't think I'd watch a single game of that. A team with Melo will always have a puncher's chance.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
      I want the Knicks in the playoffs. Indiana-Hawks or Miami-Hawks sound like a sweep with 4 blowouts. Booooring. I don't think I'd watch a single game of that. A team with Melo will always have a puncher's chance.
      it certainly hasn't been evident this season at all!

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        Because of internet constraints and time zone differences I won't be watching anything until the conference finals (except for the raps games). So I don't really care if the 8th gets blown out 4 times.

I just want the Knicks to have absolutely NOTHING to show for this season.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

The wildcard is Bargnani. If he suits up I don't like the Knicks chances. If he doesn't than I can seen them out dueling the Hawks.

Comment

I'd like to see MIA get the one seed, and NYK to get the 8th, and we stay in 3rd. I think the Knicks would be tougher on the Heat than the Hawks, who I expect would fold like the Bucks did last season.

Comment

Knicks are done.

This makes me unbelievable happy:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Knicks are done.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Knicks are done.

Which is a pretty good return considering the Knicks (mis)management over the last 5 years overall.

Comment

Working...
                  X