Iggy upset with his bobblehead's skin colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggy upset with his bobblehead's skin colour

On March 18th, the Golden State Warriors hosted the Orlando Magic and gave away Andre Iguodala bobbleheads to the first 10,000 fans in attendance. The collectable was quite the hit, though there was one person who didn’t seem to be a fan of the giveaway: Iguodala himself.

The Warriors guard took to Twitter (two weeks later, mind you) to complain about the skin color of the doll, suggesting that the complexion was a bit too “light” for him.

http://extramustard.si.com/2014/03/3...ad-skin-color/
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Skindid? At least his bobblehead is better than the one Demar got... Doesn't look anything like him.

Comment

Haha other than the skin complexion, his bobble head looks good!
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

it looks great i dont know why he's complaining -.- it looks way better than the lowry bobble head form last year that just looked horrible
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
        X