Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

How does Toronto steal Dwight Powell from the Mavericks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Toronto steal Dwight Powell from the Mavericks?

I admit, I don't have the time I used to to follow every team in the NBA, nor my old guilty pleasure "Canadian Born Players", however, I just watched highlights of Dwight Powell down in Dallas. Wow.

I had no idea he even existed, but from what I saw, this guy is a complete, and I mean COMPLETE player. He's a triple threat guy with a ripped body and length. I'd imagine his emergence (he's started the last 8-9 games) in Dallas means he wouldn't come cheap. But really, for the type of ball I like, this guy would be amazing.

I also don't have many time and don't watched NBA by 1 year and all of the teams mixed their players and I must to study every team again.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      I admit, I don't have the time I used to to follow every team in the NBA, nor my old guilty pleasure "Canadian Born Players", however, I just watched highlights of Dwight Powell down in Dallas. Wow.

I had no idea he even existed, but from what I saw, this guy is a complete, and I mean COMPLETE player. He's a triple threat guy with a ripped body and length. I'd imagine his emergence (he's started the last 8-9 games) in Dallas means he wouldn't come cheap. But really, for the type of ball I like, this guy would be amazing.

Yeah ladies will love him

Comment

"Yeah ladies will love him"
        Hahaha! Brings an all new meaning to the term "triple threat guy."

Comment

Working...
        X