Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Pacers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Bill Simmons at halftime today: "When did Roy Hibbert turn into Hasheem Thabeet?"

    Sounds about right.

    Comment


    • #17
      Roy Hibbert so far in this OKC game

      22:00 Min 0-9 3reb
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

      Comment


      • #18
        The exact play they're talking about now...Westbrook hitting Hibbert in the air (his hands clearly going forward) would be called a foul against the big man probably 90% of the time if it was anyone other than Hibbert.

        Comment


        • #19
          white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          The exact play they're talking about now...Westbrook hitting Hibbert in the air (his hands clearly going forward) would be called a foul against the big man probably 90% of the time if it was anyone other than Hibbert.
          Exactly it happens to Jonas all the time but since its Hibbert no call or even sometimes they call an offensive foul
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

          Comment


          • #20
            MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Exactly it happens to Jonas all the time but since its Hibbert no call or even sometimes they call an offensive foul
            Well he wasn't particularly vertical. I'm not sure I agree with Van Gundy (who's generally really stupid about commenting on fouls all around) who says his arms are caused to go forward by the contact.

            Comment


            • #21
              white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Well he wasn't particularly vertical. I'm not sure I agree with Van Gundy (who's generally really stupid about commenting on fouls all around) who says his arms are caused to go forward by the contact.
              Roy hibbert always gets away with putting both his hands forward so the offensive player cannot even get a shot and then the stupid refs say he was vertical

              And also Kevin Durant has become god or something in the officials eyes !

              Nobody can breathe on him its insane
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • #22


                lol

                Comment


                • #23
                  Roy Hibbert is the funniest example of OVERRATED this league has ever seen.

                  11 ppg 6.6 rpg 2.3 bpg 44.7% fg

                  He has NEVER averaged >50% fg
                  his best season rebounding was 8.8 rpg

                  In comparison:

                  Jonas:

                  11.2 ppg 8.8 rpg 1.1 bpg 53% fg

                  Jonas plays about 2 minutes less per game than Hibbert. His rebounding numbers at the age of 21, his 2nd season, is Hibberts BEST rebounding season numbers.
                  Jonas has NEVER averaged <50% fg

                  Only defensively can you say Hibbert is coming through on top, but if ONE became an allstar, the other will surely be soon.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Jonas is nowhere near an all star. Hibbert was an all star because he was probably the most important player of the best team in the league pre-all star game, not because of his rpg and fg%.

                    Comment


                    • #25





                      lool

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        If the Pacers lose to the Hawks in the first round and they get desperate I wonder if they would ever consider trading George? DD+draft picks+fillers for George? Pacers can save money.. have an all-star to replace an all-star. Get a guy on a good salary as opposed to a max salary and get draft picks to help grow their team.

                        Toronto gets the next best thing to a super star.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          planetmars wrote: View Post
                          If the Pacers lose to the Hawks in the first round and they get desperate I wonder if they would ever consider trading George? DD+draft picks+fillers for George? Pacers can save money.. have an all-star to replace an all-star. Get a guy on a good salary as opposed to a max salary and get draft picks to help grow their team.

                          Toronto gets the next best thing to a super star.
                          Even if indy was swept this year they'd never make that deal.
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Why the Pacers have a problem? Fisticuffs in practice.


                            http://nba.si.com/2014/04/23/lance-s...tice-playoffs/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              BigCamB wrote: View Post





                              lool
                              I'm slow. This means that Roy = trash? Haha

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X