Indiana Pacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Pacers

Just saw the Heat/Pacers boxscore from last night's game.

Roy Hibbert: 34mins 5pts 1rbs 2ast
    George Hill: 33mins 0pts 0rbs 4ast

Heat beat them up 98-86 without Wade.

At this point, i wouldn't be surprsed if Indiana gets beat in the 1st round.
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post
    Just saw the Heat/Pacers boxscore from last night's game.

Roy Hibbert: 34mins 5pts 1rbs 2ast
    George Hill: 33mins 0pts 0rbs 4ast

Heat beat them up 98-86 without Wade.

At this point, i wouldn't be surprsed if Indiana gets beat in the 1st round.
    You know whats even crazier?

Roy Hibbert has grabbed 1 rebound in his last 2 games LMAO

How on earth does a 7'2 290lbs guy grab 1 rebound in 2 full games?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      You know whats even crazier?

Roy Hibbert has grabbed 1 rebound in his last 2 games LMAO

How on earth does a 7'2 290lbs guy grab 1 rebound in 2 full games?
      Most overrated player in the league IMO.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Most overrated player in the league IMO.
        He's also getting paid 14mill a year ahahahah Larry Bird fucked up big time

Comment

He's also getting paid 14mill a year ahahahah Larry Bird fucked up big time
          Fucked up big time because of Hibbert deal? I don't think so.

Pacers locker room chemistry is screwed up after Granger deal. + Add sexual scandal rumours and PG's catfishing..

They're done for this year, I believe.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Fucked up big time because of Hibbert deal? I don't think so.

Pacers locker room chemistry is screwed up after Granger deal. + Add sexual scandal rumours and PG's catfishing..

They're done for this year, I believe.
            Sexual scandal rumour? never heard of that. Can you give more details?? and what does catfishing means?? lol
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sexual scandal rumour? never heard of that. Can you give more details?? and what does catfishing means?? lol
              It's never been confirmed tho, but you never know.

"Hibbert, George in Sexual Incident Rumor

The sudden implosion of the previously dominant Pacers certainly caught the attention of the entire basketball universe. While most of the analysts cited several basketball-related issues for their decline, a rumour circulating that the team's two main stars - George and Hibbert - are involved in an awkward sexual incident.

Page Q had their report on the alleged sexual incident involving the two Pacers All-Stars, though the validity of their stories are in question just like the George's catfishing scandal several weeks ago."

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/54712...m#.U0mRCfldUo8

Catfish is someone who creates fake social media profiles to pursue online romances.

Comment

It's never been confirmed tho, but you never know.

"Hibbert, George in Sexual Incident Rumor

The sudden implosion of the previously dominant Pacers certainly caught the attention of the entire basketball universe. While most of the analysts cited several basketball-related issues for their decline, a rumour circulating that the team's two main stars - George and Hibbert - are involved in an awkward sexual incident.

Page Q had their report on the alleged sexual incident involving the two Pacers All-Stars, though the validity of their stories are in question just like the George's catfishing scandal several weeks ago."

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/54712...m#.U0mRCfldUo8

Catfish is someone who creates fake social media profiles to pursue online romances.
                If you go to the actual Page Q 'report', you'll see that it's tagged with the word 'satire' at the very beginning of the article, and 'faux reporting' at the end, so I think we can safely say that this is not legitimate lol
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  If you go to the actual Page Q 'report', you'll see that it's tagged with the word 'satire' at the very beginning of the article, and 'faux reporting' at the end, so I think we can safely say that this is not legitimate lol
                  Twitter was blowing up with quite interesting proofs tbh. Anyway, we'll never know the truth.

Wasserman media group knows how to handle situations like this.

Comment

Twitter was blowing up with quite interesting proofs tbh. Anyway, we'll never know the truth.

Wasserman media group knows how to handle situations like this.
                    The truth isnt even in question! The only source is satire!!!
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      The truth isnt even in question! The only source is satire!!!
                      I know, but there was multiple sources, all got deleted couple hours after PG started trending worldwide. I can't even find cached versions Yes it could be a rumour, which most likely is, but like I said - we'll never know.

Comment

Indiana Pacers

We DO Know. You might as well be sourcing from the onion. So obviously fake. I don't get how people fall for this stuff here? Someone else was posting that whole "if raptors win 5 games, team will no longer have to deal with drake anymore" satire piece as if it were real too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          We DO Know. You might as well be sourcing from the onion. So obviously fake. I don't get how people fall for this stuff here? Someone else was posting that whole "if raptors win 5 games, team will no longer have to deal with drake anymore" satire piece as if it were real too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Search PG trending history on Twitter like 2-3 weeks ago and you'll get where I'm coming from .

Comment

I have the pictures of this Paul George Catfish incident

Its real

Comment

I have the pictures of this Paul George Catfish incident

Its real
                              I have pictures of a manbearpig:

Comment

Working...
                              X