Fixed nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed nba

I usually don't care for the bottom feeders of the league but this year is interesting. With star players in the top 5, it would only be fair if garbage teams like Utah and Philly win the lottery.

But what would really grind my gears and would prove the nba of being fixed is if badass franchises like Boston and la win it. I feel like the top three picks are gonna be boston LA and Cleveland. No particular order but I hate how this is probably the reality. Boston and la rising back to the top in a year and Cleveland just seems to always win the lottery, it feels like the nba really want them to contend again so maybe they will contend with lebron (big revenue if this happens)

Any thoughts
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I usually don't care for the bottom feeders of the league but this year is interesting. With star players in the top 5, it would only be fair if garbage teams like Utah and Philly win the lottery.

But what would really grind my gears and would prove the nba of being fixed is if badass franchises like Boston and la win it. I feel like the top three picks are gonna be boston LA and Cleveland. No particular order but I hate how this is probably the reality. Boston and la rising back to the top in a year and Cleveland just seems to always win the lottery, it feels like the nba really want them to contend again so maybe they will contend with lebron (big revenue if this happens)

Any thoughts
    You may have a point with big market teams like the Lakers. Who knows.

Definitely not with Cleveland though. They suck because their management is god-awful. Dan Gilbert guaranteed that they would not be in the lottery again when they got the 1st pick last year; I can't wait for the lottery show this year when he's sitting there. Those fans have nothing to cheer about.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Any thoughts

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        You may have a point with big market teams like the Lakers. Who knows.

Definitely not with Cleveland though. They suck because their management is god-awful. Dan Gilbert guaranteed that they would not be in the lottery again when they got the 1st pick last year; I can't wait for the lottery show this year when he's sitting there. Those fans have nothing to cheer about.
        I just said Cleveland because they always seem to win the lottery, I think the nba want them to contend for a title so they will play Lebron in the east finals or something, they would make shitload of money if this happens

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          My thoughts exactly man

Comment

Working...
          X