• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Unbelievable that THIS group of players:

...managed to win 62 games and lock up home-court advantage throughout the playoffs with the best record in the league. Amazing. Good for them.
    Damn they have a thing for raptors. 3 former raps in this pick and Corey Joseph is Canadian damnn

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    I fucking LOVE that the Red Rocket has now been there for EIGHT seasons! Holy shit... I thought about 5... but it's 8! He's a legit part of their whole schtick. I know you didn't think it was 8, Joey. EIGHT!
    Their "shtick"? You mean championships and 60 win seasons. You should use a different word. Try dynasty, you make it seem like theyre out doing "who's on first" acts.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    When you have the best coach in the world, I think you draft character, coachability then talent. Pop could've made Demar an Allstar years ago
    This. Is. SO. Damn.True.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    when you look at this photo you think - damn, they're scouting and drafting character, not talent.
    When you have the best coach in the world, I think you draft character, coachability then talent. Pop could've made Demar an Allstar years ago

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    when you look at this photo you think - damn, they're scouting and drafting character, not talent.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

...managed to win 62 games and lock up home-court advantage throughout the playoffs with the best record in the league. Amazing. Good for them.
    whatta team. These guys know what it takes

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Kawhi looks excited as usual.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I fucking LOVE that the Red Rocket has now been there for EIGHT seasons! Holy shit... I thought about 5... but it's 8! He's a legit part of their whole schtick. I know you didn't think it was 8, Joey. EIGHT!

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Austin...who??

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    started a topic Spurs Selfie

Spurs Selfie

Working...
X