No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know in this era when people talk about winning the NBA lottery and franchise player, people always talk about LeBron even though the Cavs didn't come close to winning a championship in the LeBron James era. No one EVER talk about Tim Duncan. But to me Duncan is the complete definition of a franchise player. The Spurs became a legit championship contending team since Duncan arrived in 97. Completely changed that franchise. 16 50 win seasons. All-Star every year. 4 NBA Championships. Unbelievable.

To me, if he wins another championship. He should be in the top 5 greatest player of all time conversations.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's fun to watch Green making those 3s.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        You know in this era when people talk about winning the NBA lottery and franchise player, people always talk about LeBron even though the Cavs didn't come close to winning a championship in the LeBron James era. No one EVER talk about Tim Duncan. But to me Duncan is the complete definition of a franchise player. The Spurs became a legit championship contending team since Duncan arrived in 97. Completely changed that franchise. 16 50 win seasons. All-Star every year. 4 NBA Championships. Unbelievable.

To me, if he wins another championship. He should be in the top 5 greatest player of all time conversations.
        Yeah. He's most consistent player I ever seen play this game.

Comment

• Jeez Spurs scoring so easy.

Comment

• Mannnn watching this game makes me long for raptors playoff ball. Like fuckkkkkkk Brooklyn and the damn refsss
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• And oh, Tony Parker is the complete definition of a PG. Best PG in the NBA in my book.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Spurs have so many options that can nail threes damn

Comment

• Holy shit kawhi leanard I bet Indiana is regretting that trade now

Comment

• Okc ain't winning without ibaka

Comment

• Ibaka is back in Oklahoma City for Games 1 and 2 – ruled out of the playoffs with a lower leg injury – but his willingness to play with pain, his loyalty to the championship cause, has him thinking about starting some stationary shooting late this week, a league source told Yahoo Sports on Monday.
                      woj

Comment

• Dayum. Don't ruin your career buddy.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Miami is playing lazy defense.

Comment

• Mark Jackson is back yall

HAND DOWN MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Mark Jackson is back yall

HAND DOWN MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Yet to say Mama, There goes that man!

Comment

• What happened to Greg Oden? I thought MIA needed him to take on Hibbert/West.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X