Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts




  • Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post



      that would be funny as hell
      Kawhi: Thanks.
      ...
      Reporter: So Coach Pop, how do you feel about Kawhi winning MVP?
      Pop: It's nice.
      ...
      Reporter: ...
      OG is our king

      Comment


      • Oh shit. Just read an article about Leonard and his dad. Exactly 6 years ago Kawhi's dad was killed. Kinda bittersweet day for Kawhi if Spurs win tittle.

        Comment


        • Kawhi Leonard is just unbelievable. Didn't think he'd be this good when i watched him play for San Diego State.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment



          • Comment


            • lol miami looks so done

              Comment


              • Ya this is a pretty impressive dismantling, if I've ever seen one.

                Comment




                • sup boys?

                  Comment


                  • oH MY GOD

                    Comment


                    • I hate how jvg and mark Jackson always stop talking as if their angry when sanantonio is scoring and winning but when Miami scores they never shut up. Mike green is the only guy that talks when San Antonio is winning

                      I guess you can see their Miami bias
                      Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sun Jun 15th, 2014, 10:15 PM.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                      Comment


                      • Patty Fking mills wow spurs bench destroying heat bench

                        Comment


                        • Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          I hate how jvg and mark Jackson always stop talking as if their angry when sanantonio is scoring and winning but when Miami scores they never shut up. Mike green is the only guy that talks when San Antonio is winning

                          I guess you can see their Miami bias
                          What?

                          I feel like this is entirely in your head. They have been praising the Spurs all series, especially JVG.

                          I think your anti-Miami bias is showing.

                          Comment


                          • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            What?

                            I feel like this is entirely in your head. They have been praising the Spurs all series, especially JVG.

                            I think your anti-Miami bias is showing.
                            Yea it's true I kinda hate the heat

                            But when patty mills went on his run not a single word out of them but now Miami is kinda back in it they are talking again.

                            They praise the spurs but they don't talk when they are winning, to me it sounds like they are just saying, hey spurs are winning they are winning yay just because they have to

                            Somebody else has to see I can't be the only one
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                            Comment


                            • Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Yea it's true I kinda hate the heat

                              But when patty mills went on his run not a single word out of them but now Miami is kinda back in it they are talking again.

                              They praise the spurs but they don't talk when they are winning, to me it sounds like they are just saying, hey spurs are winning they are winning yay just because they have to

                              Somebody else has to see I can't be the only one
                              I don't know man...

                              They've been praising their O and D as a team.

                              They've been praising Leonard, Duncan, Ginobili, Diaw....And even Green, and Mills....They've taken tons of opportunities to talk about all kinds of good things about the team and individual players.

                              Comment




                              • RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X