Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms about the inbounds. It was clearly a foul. So even though it wasn't the right call, it was a fair call based on what play dictated. If it was called Clippers ball, OKC would have been screwed over by the refs just as much if not more.

Who knew Chris Paul had so much John Salmons in him?
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
        I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms about the inbounds. It was clearly a foul. So even though it wasn't the right call, it was a fair call based on what play dictated. If it was called Clippers ball, OKC would have been screwed over by the refs just as much if not more.

Because the role of the referees is not to cover up one mistake with another even worse mistake, ESPECIALLY when presented with video evidence that everyone can see which makes it look awful.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms about the inbounds. It was clearly a foul. So even though it wasn't the right call, it was a fair call based on what play dictated. If it was called Clippers ball, OKC would have been screwed over by the refs just as much if not more.

Yes, if it was called clips ball, OKC would have been screwed, I agree, but what refs did now is completely against NBA rules. They can't review common foul call, and if they're reviewing out of bounds play they have to make a correct decision, doesn't matter if there was a foul or not.

If the ball actually went off OKC guy then fuck these refs. NBA should fire them immediately.

Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Wed May 14, 2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Here's the way I see it. The ref on the floor does not know whether Harrison Barnes fouled or knocked the ball away. Either way it should be OKC ball, so he makes a guess at the clean knock.

This is where instant replay actually makes things less fair. It was clear to anyone watching that it had to be OKC ball, it just wasn't clear whether it was because the ball was knocked out of bounds or because of the. But because you can overrule the who touched it last, but not the foul, you end up with the wrong result. That's dumb.

Ultimately, I don't really care about the way you get to the right call. And OKC getting the ball was the deserved outcome based on the play.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Yup Scott Brooks has no idea how to run a proper offense LMAO
                That's why KD should come to Toronto where DC knows all about running a proper offense!
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Heat crowd is so 'loud'... wow.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    That's why KD should come to Toronto where DC knows all about running a proper offense!
                    Well, at least it won't be any worse...
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Wait, no one wanted to ask him something? LOL

Also, he looked so happy as he walked away...
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                          Wait, no one wanted to ask him something? LOL

Also, he looked so happy as he walked away...
                          Yeah he should be happy. I think it's every coaches dream to have such a short press conf.

Comment

• JJ is going ham...

Comment

• At least they can get torched by Joe as well.

Comment

• Let's go heat!! Finish those mofos

Comment

Working...
                                X