X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaw for finals MVP?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Da fk was mark jackson talking about dessert!?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Don't frget about my boy Marco Belinelli!
        Oh yeah!!! How could I forget! Marco Belinelli, Tutto Bene!!!

Comment

• Barkley made an interesting Leonard comparison on NBA TV. He compared him to Scottie Pippen. And i kinda agree w/ him. Leonard though IMO is not as mobile or as good a ballhandler as Pippen but i can see the comparison, their game is pretty similar. Their both excellent defenders too. And i always say, Pippen is the GREATEST perimeter defender that ever play the game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            At the same time, spurs are reminding us how ridiculously far we are from ever being a contender.
            If the Spurs win in 5 it'll cement just how incredibly terrible the East was this year. The Heat made it to the Finals losing three games in the East.

Watching the Spurs-OKC was like watching a basketball philharmonic. Watching Hawks-Pacers or Heat-Nets was like watching a basketball junior high band.

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
              Da fk was mark jackson talking about dessert!?
              LOL Because there was literally nothing left to say about the game. I thought it was clever.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                LOL is this the end of the Miami Heat big 3?
                My friend who's a huge Lebron fan and a bandwagon heat fan posted an update on fb after they won game 2. So I commented saying that this will be the last time Miami makes the finals and Tim Duncan is winning his fifth ring. Good thing i screenshoted it, i'm always going to remind him of that from now on haha

Comment

• Spurs winning tmrw woot woot

Comment

• Too early?
                    Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jun 15, 2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• I think Miami wins tonight because they are facing elimination. Also would be more funny for spurs to win on heat court all those bandwagon fans booing and leaving with 10 minutes into the game lol

Comment

• I think LBJ will opt out if they lose.
                        Last edited by JawsGT; Sun Jun 15, 2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          I think LBJ will opt out if they lose.
                          Yea maybe he might go back to Cleveland cuz heat are getting old and wade has bad knees or he may opt in if pat riley can get better players around him.

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                            Yea maybe he might go back to Cleveland cuz heat are getting old and wade has bad knees or he may opt in if pat riley can get better players around him.
                            This is why the melo rumours surfaced. So that obj won't leave
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              This is why the melo rumours surfaced. So that obj won't leave
                              Dwade is the real problem of this Heat team, he is a shell of his former self!

Dude plays like he's 75yrs old LMAO

I know Miami would never do such a thing because of the loyalty they have to Wade

But I would try and get rid of him somehow either trade or he opts out and use that capspace of Melo and find a better PG and then Draft a SG/SF

PG- Kirk Hinrich SG- Glen Robinson SF- Lebron PF-Melo C-BOSH
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                I think LBJ will opt out if they lose.
                                lol can you imagine the internet if Lebron loses to the Spurs and then opts out to sign with them?
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X