Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I don't know man...

They've been praising their O and D as a team.

They've been praising Leonard, Duncan, Ginobili, Diaw....And even Green, and Mills....They've taken tons of opportunities to talk about all kinds of good things about the team and individual players.
    Not a single word on that diaw three or that Parker shot.

And now they are talking about the heat offence and still nothing after that's spurs floater. C'mon it can't be just me
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Not a single word on that diaw three or that Parker shot.

And now they are talking about the heat offence and still nothing after that floater
      What do you expect them to say? They're commentators, not fans. They can't go "OMG what a great move/shot" every time the Spurs do something. They don't do that for Miami either. Really man, you're finding such a weird reason to hate on the broadcast/Miami with nothing fishy or bias going on at all.

Comment

• Really, it gets hard to keep saying something new, which is what they're supposed to try to do. It wouldn't be good commentary to hear them go "that was perfect ball movement by the Spurs" 60 times a game. That's plainly obvious. They bring things up occasionally, and Breen says the most because he's the colour commentator and it's his job to make sure it's never quiet.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          What do you expect them to say? They're commentators, not fans. They can't go "OMG what a great move/shot" every time the Spurs do something. They don't do that for Miami either. Really man, you're finding such a weird reason to hate on the broadcast/Miami with nothing fishy or bias going on at all.
          They said too easy on the Parker floater and were praising the charmers blowby. I guess maybe it's just exams getting to me hahaha guess I'm just hating on them because I just don't like them hahah
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Spurs. Not made in America.

So happy for this franchise. Revenge is sweet

EDIT: Spurs owners better give $1M tax-free bonus to Pop.
            Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jun 15, 2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7......LeBron should've stopped at 2!! LMAO!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kawhi leonard!!!!
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• The love that Kawhi got from his teammates when he was named MVP.

The feels.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• That shall be us in 2016 with durant winning fmvp #pipedream

Comment

• s

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          CB guarantees game 5 win.. bravo

Comment

• My cousin (a Heat fan) is now saying Miami should get Lowry this off season.

Nah.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Chris, you the real MVP.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• TRUE WORLD CHAMPS.

Comment

Working...
                                X