Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Sterling Selling Clippers

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...#ixzz2zyQroaJA

ridiculously hilarious and sad all at once.

He's fucking rich cunt!

I never understood racism hate against black people. I'm myself white, but since childhood I've had black friends. Maybe that's why I'm anti-racism guy?

I even saw black guys marrying white girlfriends and vice versa. People like Sterling r insane. There's no other explanation. Why the fuck would you care about other people's colour? Fuck you bitch.

He needs to be checked mentally. I'm sure his brain is damaged.

I apologize for profanity.

Comment

So he lets his girlfriend sleep with black people but putting a Magic Johnson picture on Instagram is over the line.

I'm not sure that's just racism, that's something weird.

Comment

James Dolan was getting too much attention as the worst owner in sports. Sterling wanted to remind everyone who really holds that title.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

So If he doesn't want black people to be "at his games" Then where does CP3, Blake Griffin (Half), DeAndre jordan, Doc Rivers, Matt Barnes (Half) etc go? LMAO this guy is an idiot for saying something like this especially when you're an owner of a NBA team which is 90% black
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              So If he doesn't want black people to be "at his games" Then where does CP3, Blake Griffin (Half), DeAndre jordan, Doc Rivers, Matt Barnes (Half) etc go? LMAO this guy is an idiot for saying something like this especially when you're an owner of a NBA team which is 90% black
              They are his slaves, they make the $$$$$$$$$. Not like he's hanging out with them!

Comment

That's fucked up.

He's clearly hammered though.

Comment

NBA started investigation.

Comment

NBA should force Sterling to sell Clippers to Seattle investors

Comment

People are calling for Sterlings suspension ... what the hell would that even mean to suspend an owner? Lol He can't go sit courtside at the games?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        People are calling for Sterlings suspension ... what the hell would that even mean to suspend an owner? Lol He can't go sit courtside at the games?
                        I don't know, but the league has to find a way to force this guy out. It's absurd to have someone like this leading a pro sports franchise. Can the owners vote him out and force him to sell? That would be the best course of action I think.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I don't know, but the league has to find a way to force this guy out. It's absurd to have someone like this leading a pro sports franchise. Can the owners vote him out and force him to sell? That would be the best course of action I think.
                          Even if he stays as the owner of the Clippers NO free agents are gonna sign there until he is out

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I think that's the likely outcome. Apparently Adam Silver is addressing media before the Memphis-OKC game regarding this. Should be interesting. Rivers has already condemned the comments, and CP3 made a comment through the media saying the Players will address this shortly.

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Even if he stays as the owner of the Clippers NO free agents are gonna sign there until he is out
                            Also a good point. People have always speculated he was a bigoted racist, but now there's evidence. No way anyone (at least anyone that is a "minority" as their conversation went) in their right mind signs a fresh contract with that man.
                            That'd be like Mel Gibson turning into Oskar Schindler (historical joke for you youngen's.. look him up!... Schindler, that is, not Mel. Though maybe look him up too...)
                            Last edited by Joey; Sat Apr 26, 2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              They did something similar to Marge Schott who owned the Cincinnati Reds. They banned her from being involved in the team (couldn't go to games, couldn't be involved in day-to-day operations, couldn't go to owners meetings, etc). It eventually forced her hand into selling. There was a great episode of Outside The Lines on ESPN featuring her a few months back.

If Sterling wasn't so rich and powerful (he owns most of Southern California) someone would do something about him but Adam Silver will probably channel his inner David Stern to sweep this under the rug. He's hoping Lebron will go for 70 tonight so the headlines will say something else tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X