Cavs get 1st overall pick for the 2st stright year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA Lottery Confirmed Rigged.

LeCrab redemption tour in Cleveland after 3peat in South Beach.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
      NBA Lottery Confirmed Rigged.

LeCrab redemption tour in Cleveland after 3peat in South Beach.
      Why would any league rig things to favour Cleveland?

Again, I think this proves the league isn't conspiring. No way you want to potentially send 3 top stars in 4 years to a shithole like that.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Why would any league rig things to favour Cleveland?

Again, I think this proves the league isn't conspiring. No way you want to potentially send 3 top stars in 4 years to a shithole like that.
        I was sarcastically channelling (seems poorly) a fair weather fan.

LBJ and Cleveland Story line kinda writes itself.

Comment

I was sarcastically channelling (seems poorly) a fair weather fan.

LBJ and Cleveland Story line kinda writes itself.
          Ok...my bad.

It's just really hard to believe anyone could call the lottery rigged...If it was the league would make much better choices, especially if they were going to give 3 in 4 years to one team.

Comment

Kings are saying they want someone who could help immediately, would you guys trade DeMar for the pick and McLemore?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              Kings are saying they want someone who could help immediately, would you guys trade DeMar for the pick and McLemore?

At minimum they'd also have to include a future 1st rounder. Then I wouldn't hang up the phone on Sacto but may try to fleece more off them.

It would also be hilarious given how big a failure DeMar and Rudy were together here in Toronto.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Ok...my bad.

It's just really hard to believe anyone could call the lottery rigged...If it was the league would make much better choices, especially if they were going to give 3 in 4 years to one team.
                Yeah if LA or Boston jumped up, Ernst and Young would need an SEC inquisition.

Comment

Yeah if LA or Boston jumped up, Ernst and Young would need an SEC inquisition.
                  If LA had gotten number 1 the conspiracy would be everywhere.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Off topic but the daughters of the kings and bucks owners who represented their dads teams were hot especially the bucks owners daughter Mallory edens

On topic I'm hearing cavs and kings may trade their picks and 3 #1 picks in 4 years like wtf and they had a 2% chance rigged nba wants lbj back in Cleveland I bet they fk up by selecting McDermott or someone lol

Comment

Maybe because Stern is gone, this is the first year it wasn't rigged.

"What? Cleveland again! This is the reason we rig the draft, stupids! We can't leave the welfare of the league to some balls!"

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                        There going to draft Wiggins and make it a All Canadian team,
                        The bright side is that our National Basketball team will be better as a result of those guys playing together.

Maybe their economy is going to pick up if Wiggins reaches his potential?! harhar

Comment

Well, I'm happy it wasn't a tanking team that won. Just an incompetent one.
                          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Apparently Noah hates Cleveland too...

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              KINGS tryna trade their 8th pick. Ennis, Vonleh, Gordon (probably not), Lavine in that section.

Who would you guys give up ?
                              Former 8th pick Ross+20?

I'd trade DeRozan for the #8 pick, IF another trade is already agreed upon to flip #8 and #20 for a high enough pick to draft Wiggans. Obviously this wouldn't get done until draft night, since I would want to be sure to get Wiggans.

Comment

Nuff said about how bullshit this is...

Comment

Working...
                                X