• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Kostas Antetokounmpo

And so it begins.
    ​​​​​​
    https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/...223258062.html

Well I'm not surprised..with all these guys, they gotta drop someone, I think Norm is gonna b gone, there gona clear his cap for some pick, I like him, but raps are thinking about 2021 and 10 million for his services is really good..1st rd pick would b nice, but two 2nd would do, clear cap..that would put them with no one under contract through 2021, but I can see pascal getting signed, will c. Yes, let the recruiting start 😊
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Well, this might be a bit early, as we're probably near last in the pecking order for waiver claims.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

We now have one Antetokounmpo, the Bucks have two. There’s one more coming (he’s 17). I think we know what has to be done
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This is a fun thing, if nothing else.

And I hope it is something else.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            We now have one Antetokounmpo, the Bucks have two. There’s one more coming (he’s 17). I think we know what has to be done
            Antetkounmpos are like infinity stones. Once you get giannis to complete the fist you're thanos
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

and they said we cant sign big name free agents. this is the biggest names you can put on the back of a jersey.

Comment

Kostas is in for big payday in 2021. We're also signing Giannis' cousins, mom and his childhood friend as highly paid assistant coaches.

Comment

Nothing is official yet, it's still a rumor.

Comment

The recruitment of Giannis.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      The recruitment of Giannis.
                      I wanna see some unabashed tampering all the way to 2021 recruiting this guy. Greek Souvlakis for life, Africa trips with Masai for him and his family, his little brother tweeting he would like to play with him, the whole dang kitchen sink.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

I wanna see some unabashed tampering all the way to 2021 recruiting this guy. Greek Souvlakis for life, Africa trips with Masai for him and his family, his little brother tweeting he would like to play with him, the whole dang kitchen sink.
                        I want Bobby Webster and Masai sitting in the audience of some of Bucks games. I want Masai to get a 50 thousand dollars fine for saying something on Giannis.

Tampering is apperently acceptable practice so be it!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Nothing is official yet, it's still a rumor.
                          You have to wait 48 hours to clear waivers. If another team with a worse record than the Raps puts in a waiver claim, they get the player.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

You have to wait 48 hours to clear waivers. If another team with a worse record than the Raps puts in a waiver claim, they get the player.
                            Yeah but if they do claim him the Raps will need to drop a player and the most likely candidate would be Miller.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Yeah but if they do claim him the Raps will need to drop a player and the most likely candidate would be Miller.
                              Masai wouldn't even hesitate
                              All man. All amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X