• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    The recruitment of Giannis.
    I wanna see some unabashed tampering all the way to 2021 recruiting this guy. Greek Souvlakis for life, Africa trips with Masai for him and his family, his little brother tweeting he would like to play with him, the whole dang kitchen sink.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The recruitment of Giannis.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Nothing is official yet, it's still a rumor.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Kostas is in for big payday in 2021. We're also signing Giannis' cousins, mom and his childhood friend as highly paid assistant coaches.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    and they said we cant sign big name free agents. this is the biggest names you can put on the back of a jersey.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    We now have one Antetokounmpo, the Bucks have two. There’s one more coming (he’s 17). I think we know what has to be done
    Antetkounmpos are like infinity stones. Once you get giannis to complete the fist you're thanos

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    This is a fun thing, if nothing else.

And I hope it is something else.

Leave a comment:

replied
    We now have one Antetokounmpo, the Bucks have two. There’s one more coming (he’s 17). I think we know what has to be done

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Well, this might be a bit early, as we're probably near last in the pecking order for waiver claims.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Well I'm not surprised..with all these guys, they gotta drop someone, I think Norm is gonna b gone, there gona clear his cap for some pick, I like him, but raps are thinking about 2021 and 10 million for his services is really good..1st rd pick would b nice, but two 2nd would do, clear cap..that would put them with no one under contract through 2021, but I can see pascal getting signed, will c. Yes, let the recruiting start 😊

Leave a comment:

• LivedThroughBargnani
    started a topic Everything Kostas Antetokounmpo

Everything Kostas Antetokounmpo

And so it begins.
    ​​​​​​
    ​https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/...223258062.html
Working...
X