Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai wouldn't even hesitate
    I don't know Masai has already invested 2 years in Miller.

Guys like Caboclo & Mckinnie were given similar investment only to be let go to find their NBA success on other teams. 2 assets lost for nothing.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

I don't know Masai has already invested 2 years in Miller.

Guys like Caboclo & Mckinnie were given similar investment only to be let go to find their NBA success on other teams. 2 assets lost for nothing.

Because they are given the opportunity that they wouldn't have gotten here.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

That's right, and think that's why they shouldn't let go of Miller but rather give him some real minutes so they fully understand what they have. I think he's actually an overall better player then both Caboclo and McKinnie (better shooter, better defender, and better decision-maker, which leads to fewer turnovers). He's a guy that if picked up by a so-so team (like the Heat, Wolves, Kings, Magic etc.) would likely be on the rotation right away.

Comment

This move is only for Giannis.

Period.

So I support it, who cares what scrub you let go, stop falling in love with scrubs

Comment

does this mean we drop miller, loyd, and someone else for this guy?

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
              This move is only for Giannis.

Period.

So I support it, who cares what scrub you let go, stop falling in love with scrubs
              No guarantees Giannis will come because of this move 2 years down the line. Remember he already has an older brother in Milwaukee with him.

If Masai believes he can acquire Giannis in 2 years due to the relations he has with him than getting his brother is a pure Mickey Mouse operation.

No Masai only should be getting Kostas if he believes he can become a rotation player at the NBA level.

Dallas obviously didn't.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Same opportunity for Mckinnie that was on Golden States was also here especially since OG was injured. Mckinnie was let go because of a bad showing in summer league where he couldn't hit a 3 pointer so they went with the other guys. Obviously if Masai knew he would hit those 3 pointers in the NBA, he wouldn't have let him go.

Bruno was let go due to finance and faliure to show improvement at the NBA level. Now he looks like a rotation piece.

Comment

Same opportunity for Mckinnie that was on Golden States was also here especially since OG was injured. Mckinnie was let go because of a bad showing in summer league where he couldn't hit a 3 pointer so they went with the other guys. Obviously if Masai knew he would hit those 3 pointers in the NBA, he wouldn't have let him go.

Bruno was let go due to finance and faliure to show improvement at the NBA level. Now he looks like a rotation piece.
                  McKinnie is still nobody you willingly give minutes. Iggy was injured so he got minutes. 4 pts 3 rebounds? that's inconsequential.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    does this mean we drop miller, loyd, and someone else for this guy?
                    Yes

Comment

Malcolm Miller who is 26 years old and Loyd who is 25 years vs Kostas who is 21. Easy decision to make

Comment

Dayum, as good an athlete as you might guess.

Comment

I'd argue Kostas can be as good as Giannis! With few years of course!

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                            I'd argue Kostas can be as good as Giannis! With few years of course!
                            so why Dallas released him and why 27 other teams might pass on the chance to get him?!

Comment

No guarantees Giannis will come because of this move 2 years down the line. Remember he already has an older brother in Milwaukee with him.

If Masai believes he can acquire Giannis in 2 years due to the relations he has with him than getting his brother is a pure Mickey Mouse operation.

No Masai only should be getting Kostas if he believes he can become a rotation player at the NBA level.

Dallas obviously didn't.
                              Sometimes you hire useless friends *cough Kawhi* to satisfy a superstar .... why not a brother lol

Comment

so why Dallas released him and why 27 other teams might pass on the chance to get him?!
                                Lakers got him now

Comment

Working...
                                X