No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His arms arent anything outside of normal for guys with long arms.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      His arms arent anything outside of normal for guys with long arms.

You speak from experience? Lol
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Yeah, we get it... You have long arms!

Some days you need rest. Alguns Dias Temos que descansar.

A photo posted by Bruno Fernandes (@brunofive) on

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
          Yeah, we get it... You have long arms!

Some days you need rest. Alguns Dias Temos que descansar.

A photo posted by Bruno Fernandes (@brunofive) on

yeah, he clearly needs rest after those 23 minutes played this season.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I just... I just can't get my head around this picture...

I know this is the Bruno thread, but does Bebe even work out. All I did when I was his age was drink whiskey, eat pizza, and chase tail, and I looked way better than he does. Maybe there is a reason he does not play.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              I know this is the Bruno thread, but does Bebe even work out. All I did when I was his age was drink whiskey, eat pizza, and chase tail, and I looked way better than he does. Maybe there is a reason he does not play.
              you try to be 7ft tall first.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                I did, it didn't work.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I just... I just can't get my head around this picture...

I really hope these guys learn how to play basketball. Would be so great for the Raps.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Bruno:

He does actually look pretty good though. Has definitely put on some muscle.

Comment

• Love to see Bruno churn up the pool doing a butterfly stroke.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Pretty sure there have been loads of 7 footers who work out and have it show on their bodies. Even "skinny" guys look like they have muscle. Look how Bruno has developed in his year in the NBA!
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I played basketball with an NBA championship ring owning 7 footer. I can tell you, he was absolutely ripped. WJF is bang on, too many guys with potential waste it with a lack of drive.

No excuse for the Bebe guy to look like he does.

Comment

• They probably have Bebe eating a ridiculous amount trying to bulk up, he's not going to be ripped while that's happening

Comment

• Does anyone know when Raptors actually get their own D-League team...like when they start playing games? I think it would be huge for Bruno and could really quicken his game readiness for the NBA

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Does anyone know when Raptors actually get their own D-League team...like when they start playing games? I think it would be huge for Bruno and could really quicken his game readiness for the NBA
                                According to this Wolstat article, "perhaps as soon as next year, though two years would be more likely."

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/04/28...-d-league-team

That jives with my memory of the Exit Interview with Masai.

Comment

Working...
                                X