Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRex wrote: View Post
    Can't wait to see him get destroyed because he's going to get destroyed. I'm just preparing y'all for what's going to happen. D-Leaguers and scrubs and other teams top prospects will dominate that boy in the Summer League.

    Look, like i always say in this forum. I will always call it the way i see it. Watching Bruno is like watching a 10 year old boy play basketball for the first time. He's terrible. He can't even make a decent pass.

    But hey let's trade away all our good players and keep Bruno because he's very young and he's got long arms. Umm.......my god...
    RR members are in constant tank mode. Even after consecutive playoffs. These guys want to go back to the lottery. Raptor fans base has a loser mentality.
    @Chr1st1anL

    Comment


    • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      RR members are in constant tank mode. Even after consecutive playoffs. These guys want to go back to the lottery. Raptor fans base has a loser mentality.
      It's not even a tank thing but any time someone suggests trading away either of our flawed leaders, people who disagree say it's a tank. You can trade away players AND improve your team. Rudy Gay was a prime example of what can happen.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • Primer wrote: View Post
        So basically, you hate it when fans get excited about their rookies or young guys, it's pisses you off that we see some potential and root for them to fulfill their potential. Then it pisses you off again when years later the player hasn't reached their potential, and those of us who were rooting for them acknowledge that they aren't as good as we hoped they'd become.

        If you don't want to see fans rooting for their rookies, then you should just avoid this website entirely. If you don't want to see fans make honest assessments of our players after years of watching them play, you should just avoid this website entirely. You're the least fun fan I've ever seen, only looking for the downside in every situation. Being a fan is all about optimism, but you seem to reserve yours exclusively for Demar and Casey.
        Wrong again.

        What potential are you even talking about? lol. You people get excited about scrubs like Bruno, Bebe and Ross and Graham etc and late first round draft picks. Like i said before, the Raps would be lucky to snatch a role player at 20 this year. Y'all talk like JV is the second coming. But the fact of the matter is, he's not that good. He's a good player, he's decent but the way y'all talk about him here is ridiculous.

        You can tell immediatiely when a player i going to be good. I remember watching Stoudamire's first game, i knew he's going to be good. I saw the potential immendiately. Same w/ Carter and Bosh and T-Mac. Bargnani, if he just put in the work would've been a pretty good player. JV is a pretty good player. DeRozan is another one. Like i said, you can tell immediately when a young player is going to be good.

        Doug Christie is another one. Very talented player. Most underrated/under appreciated Raptors of all time. Not sure why the Knicks let him go in 95(or was it 96?). Raptors honoured a bunch of players this past season but left out Christie for some reason. I guess i shouldn't be surprised. This franchise/fanbase loves scrubs. We're talking about a fanbase that adores guys like JYD, Bogues, and Alvin Williams and MoPete like i said, scrubs.
        Last edited by The Great One; Fri May 29, 2015, 12:30 PM.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • chr1s1anl wrote: View Post
          rr members are in constant tank mode. Even after consecutive playoffs. These guys want to go back to the lottery. Raptor fans base has a loser mentality.
          we have never tanked!

          Comment


          • TRex wrote: View Post
            Wrong again.

            What potential are you even talking about? lol. You people get excited about scrubs like Bruno, Bebe and Ross and Graham etc and late first round draft picks. Like i said before, the Raps would be lucky to snatch a role player at 20 this year. Y'all talk like JV is the second coming. But the fact of the matter is, he's not that good. He's a good player, he's decent but the way y'all talk about him here is ridiculous.

            You can tell immediatiely when a player i going to be good. I remember watching Stoudamire's first game, i knew he's going to be good. I saw the potential immendiately. Same w/ Carter and Bosh and T-Mac. Bargnani, if he just put in the work would've been a pretty good player. JV is a pretty good player. DeRozan is another one. Like i said, you can tell immediately when a young player is going to be good.

            Doug Christie is another one. Very talented player. Most underrated/under appreciated Raptors of all time. Not sure why the Knicks let him go in 95(or was it 96?). Raptors honoured a bunch of players this past season but left out Christie for some reason. I guess i shouldn't be surprised. This franchise/fanbase loves scrubs. We're talking about a fanbase that adores guys like JYD, Bogues, and Alvin Williams and MoPete like i said, scrubs.
            You've gotta be posting this shit with the sole intent of pissing people off.

            Christie in his best year: 16, 5, 3
            Mo Pete: 16, 4, 2

            Not to mention people love Mo Pete because he flat out loved Toronto and the raptors. His first game back in Toronto after leaving he came to midcourt and kissed the logo for crying out loud. That's why people love him.

            Alvin Williams was the only point guard to ever get us into the second round, and even though Vince did most of the work, Alvin hit that clutch shot that sealed it. Doug Christie never had any of those moments. Not to mention Alvin Williams was the closest we've ever had to a Raptors-lifer. He played 43 games total not with the Raptors.

            I've never in my life seen posters "adore" Muggsy Bogues. His best years were in Charlotte and he's pretty irrelevant to our history so I'm not sure why you even mentioned him. Maybe it was because they honoured him this year but most fans will agree that that was a mistake as he played a season with us.

            And JYD was loved because he played with a ridiculous amount of effort. He was Hansbrough times 5 and wasn't a dirty player so he was very lovable. Not to mention the comical nickname.

            I hate to say things like this to posters but honestly just stop posting on this site altogether if you're doing it just to disagree with people out of spite.

            Comment


            • Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              You've gotta be posting this shit with the sole intent of pissing people off.

              Christie in his best year: 16, 5, 3
              Mo Pete: 16, 4, 2
              Christie was lock-down! Don't disrespect the man by comparing him to a guy who just stood at the 3-point line.

              Christie was our Bruce Bowen.

              Comment


              • Letter N wrote: View Post
                Christie was lock-down! Don't disrespect the man by comparing him to a guy who just stood at the 3-point line.

                Christie was our Bruce Bowen.
                I'm saying neither were scrubs. Christie was great.

                Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  You can tell immediatiely when a player i going to be good. I remember watching Stoudamire's first game, i knew he's going to be good. I saw the potential immendiately. Same w/ Carter and Bosh and T-Mac. Bargnani, if he just put in the work would've been a pretty good player. JV is a pretty good player. DeRozan is another one. Like i said, you can tell immediately when a young player is going to be good.

                  Doug Christie is another one. Very talented player. Most underrated/under appreciated Raptors of all time. Not sure why the Knicks let him go in 95(or was it 96?). Raptors honoured a bunch of players this past season but left out Christie for some reason. I guess i shouldn't be surprised. This franchise/fanbase loves scrubs. We're talking about a fanbase that adores guys like JYD, Bogues, and Alvin Williams and MoPete like i said, scrubs.
                  I don't disagree with most of what you said, but kinda contradicted yourself here. You said that you can tell immediately when a young player is going to be good, and then you wondered why the Knicks let Christie go. The Sonics, then Lakers, then Knicks let him go. Isn't it obvious why? It's because you CAN'T always tell immediately when a young player is going to be good.

                  I will say this about Bruno. I don't think anyone will be able to tell if Bruno will be any good because he so many years away from it that it's not even funny. I personally think Bruno will be on his 3rd team (if he lasts that long in the league) before anyone knows the type of player he's going to be. Masai picked this guy way too early. Yes there might have been rumors that other teams were going for it, but look at the situation. It will be well beyond his rookie contract before anyone knows how good or bad Bruno will be. We basically wasted our pick on him so that we could develop him and send him on his way.
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    Wrong again.



                    You can tell immediatiely when a player i going to be good. I remember watching Stoudamire's first game, i knew he's going to be good. I saw the potential immendiately. Same w/ Carter and Bosh and T-Mac. Bargnani, if he just put in the work would've been a pretty good player. JV is a pretty good player. DeRozan is another one. Like i said, you can tell immediately when a young player is going to be good.

                    .
                    Chauncey Billups
                    Last edited by Mess; Fri May 29, 2015, 03:04 PM.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

                    Comment


                    • Mess wrote: View Post
                      Chauncey Billups
                      Jermaine O'Neal

                      Comment


                      • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

                        Only a die hard DeRozan fan makes the type of comment I initially replied to because it is without base or merit and it cannot be substantiated or supported.
                        So your basically saying every demar fan is an idiot. cool. No point in arguing here
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                        Comment


                        • Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          So your basically saying every demar fan is an idiot. cool. No point in arguing here
                          Not even close to what was said....but there is a high correlation it seems - lol

                          Comment


                          • TRex wrote: View Post
                            Wrong again.

                            What potential are you even talking about? lol. You people get excited about scrubs like Bruno, Bebe and Ross and Graham etc and late first round draft picks. Like i said before, the Raps would be lucky to snatch a role player at 20 this year. Y'all talk like JV is the second coming. But the fact of the matter is, he's not that good. He's a good player, he's decent but the way y'all talk about him here is ridiculous.

                            You can tell immediatiely when a player i going to be good. I remember watching Stoudamire's first game, i knew he's going to be good. I saw the potential immendiately. Same w/ Carter and Bosh and T-Mac. Bargnani, if he just put in the work would've been a pretty good player. JV is a pretty good player. DeRozan is another one. Like i said, you can tell immediately when a young player is going to be good.

                            Doug Christie is another one. Very talented player. Most underrated/under appreciated Raptors of all time. Not sure why the Knicks let him go in 95(or was it 96?). Raptors honoured a bunch of players this past season but left out Christie for some reason. I guess i shouldn't be surprised. This franchise/fanbase loves scrubs. We're talking about a fanbase that adores guys like JYD, Bogues, and Alvin Williams and MoPete like i said, scrubs.
                            Amazing how quickly you contradict yourself. There are also lots of examples of players not being very good until later in their career. Billups, Bowen, Whiteside are a few quick examples.

                            Keep it up though, very entertaining to read your posts. I can just picture you screaming out what you're typing while spittle covers your computer screen.

                            Comment


                            • Primer wrote: View Post
                              Keep it up though, very entertaining to read your posts.
                              Good call. This forum would be really boring without TRex, Chr1st1anL, the one muppets guy that hates Masai (I think it's peanutwoozie) and Mchappy's posts that are littered with condescending comments.

                              Cheers to keeping this place entertaining guys.

                              Comment


                              • Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Good call. This forum would be really boring without TRex, Chr1st1anL, the one muppets guy that hates Masai (I think it's peanutwoozie) and Mchappy's posts that are littered with condescending comments.

                                Cheers to keeping this place entertaining guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X