Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Bruno Caboclo

    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I propose a petition directed towards Adam Silver to re-spell Giannis as "Janice" in all NBA-affiliated media.
    Oh my god


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by A.I; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 03:31 PM.

    Comment


    • Bruno is a hybrid of two guys.



      Firstly, he has the shooting touch of Peja Stojackovic when he's hot.... the original "Splash Man" and the reason 3's became a big deal in the NBA.


      Secondly, he's a splitting image of Roy Rogers, who was 6'9 with a 7'6 wingspan & even played for the Raps:





      (Couldn't find a pic of him in a Raps jersey. Sorry guys)
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • Except that Bruno weighs less than Rogers' right arm

        Comment


        • Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Bruno is a hybrid of two guys.



          Firstly, he has the shooting touch of Peja Stojackovic when he's hot.... the original "Splash Man" and the reason 3's became a big deal in the NBA.
          You can't be serious?
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • Everything Bruno Caboclo

            Comparing him to Peja is definitely a stretch.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • A.I wrote: View Post
              Comparing him to Peja is definitely a stretch.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              A stretch? Peja is one of the greatest 3pt shooters OF ALL TIME. Bruno hasn't played a single meaningful mins in his NBA career. Doubt he will.
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • TRex wrote: View Post
                A stretch? Peja is one of the greatest 3pt shooters OF ALL TIME. Bruno hasn't played a single meaningful mins in his NBA career. Doubt he will.
                Look at that release and stroke. I think Bruno will be hitting 3's all the time if he can master his timing. That's one of his strengths and he should be a .400% 3 guy at least IMO.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                Comment


                • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Look at that release and stroke. I think Bruno will be hitting 3's all the time if he can master his timing. That's one of his strengths and he should be a .400% 3 guy at least IMO.
                  This I agree with somewhat, but he is no Peja.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    A stretch? Peja is one of the greatest 3pt shooters OF ALL TIME. Bruno hasn't played a single meaningful mins in his NBA career. Doubt he will.
                    No clue how you write him off so quickly. The guy is 20, and came into league very raw.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Look at that release and stroke. I think Bruno will be hitting 3's all the time if he can master his timing. That's one of his strengths and he should be a .400% 3 guy at least IMO.
                      Now look at Peja's shooting form. He's got one of the oddest shooting form you'll see.

                      My point is, just because a guy has a good shooting stroke or form like you say Bruno(don't like his shooting form) doesn't mean he's going to be a great shooter.

                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • A.I wrote: View Post
                        No clue how you write him off so quickly. The guy is 20, and came into league very raw.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Again, i just don't see an NBA player there. I don't see any NBA player qualities. He's not a good shooter(don't know what Cody is talking about), he's not even that athletic, he's got Bargnani like awareness( way worse IMO). I can go on and on.

                        The only thing he's got going for him is he's got freakishly long arms. That's it.
                        Last edited by The Great One; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 04:36 PM.
                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • TRex wrote: View Post
                          Again, i just don't see an NBA player there. I don't see any NBA player qualities. He's not a good shooter(don't know what Cody is talking about), he's not even that athletic, he's got Bargnani like awareness( way worse IMO). I can go on and on.

                          The only thing he's got going for him is he's got freakishly long arms. That's it.
                          Once again 20. He can shoot, and his awareness has improved.

                          Comment


                          • TRex wrote: View Post
                            Again, i just don't see an NBA player there. I don't see any NBA player qualities. He's not a good shooter(don't know what Cody is talking about), he's not even that athletic, he's got Bargnani like awareness( way worse IMO). I can go on and on.

                            The only thing he's got going for him is he's got freakishly long arms. That's it.
                            Consider too though that by all accounts he has a great attitude and work ethic. He is a guy who wants to get better and now has better access to coaching, facilities, a better diet, etc. I think you are underestimating his ability to get better with more experience. I don't think its fair to write him off yet because of those qualities, also he has shown that he knows how to use his length like you say. He will be an NBA defender at least because of his length, as he gathers a better understanding of his capabilities.

                            Comment


                            • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Consider too though that by all accounts he has a great attitude and work ethic. He is a guy who wants to get better and now has better access to coaching, facilities, a better diet, etc. I think you are underestimating his ability to get better with more experience. I don't think its fair to write him off yet because of those qualities, also he has shown that he knows how to use his length like you say. He will be an NBA defender at least because of his length, as he gathers a better understanding of his capabilities.
                              Agreed, at worst I see him being a decent 3D guy, he has a decent 3 point shot and decent defense because of his length. At best I see a 20+ point scorer, able to handle the ball, score over people, good defense, and the ability to shoot well from 3. Either way he'll be an NBA player, at worst a bench role player and at best, a #1 or #2 option on a great team. At least thats how I see it.

                              Comment


                              • His shooting looks pretty damn silky in that highlight. Granted they aren't showing any of his misses, but he shot a good % from the Field and 3. He also made a nifty basket driving to the rim, something I didn't know he could do. I'm glad TRex is taking the opposing point of view, this thread would be boring if we all thought Bruno would become a good player. Now we get to say I told you so to each other approximately 50 times throughout the year, depending on what type of game he has.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X