Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Happy Bruno has Delon with him for the time being.

Comment

• why cant Bruno dribble?

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
          why cant Bruno dribble?
          His handle has looked a lot better this year from what I've seen.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
            why cant Bruno dribble?
            He looks okay on the dribble.... it's more of the fact his hands are quite big and because of this, he loses his handle/grip on the ball easily.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              He looks okay on the dribble.... it's more of the fact his hands are quite big and because of this, he loses his handle/grip on the ball easily.
              Wouldn't it be the other way? Larger hands should help you with dribbling and passing?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Wouldn't it be the other way? Larger hands should help you with dribbling and passing?
                Not always....

It can help with catching & passing. But dribbling, it's different. The ball may feel too small for you.

But then again, I have small hands and am 5'9. So I don't know what it's like to have big hands.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Not always....

It can help with catching & passing. But dribbling, it's different. The ball may feel too small for you.

But then again, I have small hands and am 5'9. So I don't know what it's like to have big hands.
                  So you're just commenting on a hunch that you hope serves your purpose. Got it.
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Hes also close to seven feet tall. Durant isnt a good ball handler either but he is as good as a 7footer could be

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Hes also close to seven feet tall. Durant isnt a good ball handler either but he is as good as a 7footer could be
                      KD is a good ball handler, which is why he can score that way he does, but compared to Westbrook and other guards, obviously not.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        KD is a good ball handler, which is why he can score that way he does, but compared to Westbrook and other guards, obviously not.
                        Bruno's going to need to find a balance too. He's going to have a high dribble its just his body

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Bruno's going to need to find a balance too. He's going to have a high dribble its just his body
                          Yeah, that'll come with game experience and development (hopefully). If and when he does develop a good handle, he'll become a pretty good scorer me thinks.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, that'll come with game experience and development (hopefully). If and when he does develop a good handle, he'll become a pretty good scorer me thinks.
                            Depends on his shot. Hell never be a good guy at the rim imho

Comment

• Comment

• A little part of me wants guards DD, TR, JJ, NP, DR, CJ, to all get sick and miss one game. So i can see Bruno start with KLowry and Carroll. Probably losing by 30 points but i still would love yo see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X