Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Who?

Anyways, word is he has a 7'7 reach? wtf?

http://www.draftexpress.com/video/11508/

In Masai we trust
    Just went back to this post. And I am pretty sure this years longest wingspan is Zhou Qi a 7 footer who has a 7" 6 wingspan. Again Bruno plays the god damned 3 position. His role is to take over from Carroll.

Just work Bruno, improve and work.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://youtu.be/cO19TMV6tR0?t=2m4s

THIS is stiff lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        He has no hip flexor muscles and can't lift his legs...whoever his trainer was needs to not work with athletes. That was painful to watch

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          He is our pet project.
          At the very least his floor is higher than stripes as first mascot off the bench.

Comment

Singh was a 2nd-round pick though (Mavericks).
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              sorry I dont really get your point.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                So was Normgod

Comment

sorry I dont really get your point.
                  I'm just saying even stiffs get drafted.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Bruno is still 20 years old.
                      I am wondering if he was entering this year's draft, which spot would he go ?

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        Bruno is still 20 years old.
                        If he sticks around,I'm not sure he will get any minutes or playing time,he has proven absolutely nothing. Powell was drafted in second rd and u can tell his hungry,he want's 2 b long term in the association,Bruno..who knows,kid has talent,but does he want it. Don't c it..Bust,hope I'm wrong. Really thought he was gonna b special. Tracy McGrady was at same age and he showed me a lot in his first 2 year of nba. He became prominent superstar,very good player.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          Bruno is still 20 years old.
                          This is a pretty good way to guage where Bruno is at, especially considering his first season was a total waste without the D-league team.

If Bruno is in this year's draft, he goes top 10, easily, maybe top 5. Considering the level of competition in the D-League is much harder than the best NCAA teams, and Bruno was a stat-stuffer. 14.7ppg/6.5rpg/1.7apg/1.1spg/1.8bpg.

That's almost identical to Jaylen Brown who is only 11 months younger. Bruno has more steals and more blocks and of course, better physical tools.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            If he sticks around,I'm not sure he will get any minutes or playing time,he has proven absolutely nothing. Powell was drafted in second rd and u can tell his hungry,he want's 2 b long term in the association,Bruno..who knows,kid has talent,but does he want it. Don't c it..Bust,hope I'm wrong. Really thought he was gonna b special. Tracy McGrady was at same age and he showed me a lot in his first 2 year of nba. He became prominent superstar,very good player.
                            OMG this is hilarious.

Comment

• Bruno's going to be beastly as of next season (in limited minutes of course).

Comment

• He has so much potential and he is only 20. I think toward the end of the 905 season he was starting to look very good hopefully he continues to improve.

Comment

Working...
                                X