Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ceez wrote: View Post
    Who?

    Anyways, word is he has a 7'7 reach? wtf?

    http://www.draftexpress.com/video/11508/
    Just went back to this post. And I am pretty sure this years longest wingspan is Zhou Qi a 7 footer who has a 7" 6 wingspan. Again Bruno plays the god damned 3 position. His role is to take over from Carroll.

    Just work Bruno, improve and work.

    Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • https://youtu.be/cO19TMV6tR0?t=2m4s

      THIS is stiff lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        He has no hip flexor muscles and can't lift his legs...whoever his trainer was needs to not work with athletes. That was painful to watch

        Comment


        • Hotshot wrote: View Post
          He is our pet project.
          At the very least his floor is higher than stripes as first mascot off the bench.

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Singh was a 2nd-round pick though (Mavericks).
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

            Comment


            • Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Singh was a 2nd-round pick though (Mavericks).
              sorry I dont really get your point.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Singh was a 2nd-round pick though (Mavericks).
                So was Normgod

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  sorry I dont really get your point.
                  I'm just saying even stiffs get drafted.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Bruno is still 20 years old.
                      I am wondering if he was entering this year's draft, which spot would he go ?

                      Comment


                      • McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        Bruno is still 20 years old.
                        I am wondering if he was entering this year's draft, which spot would he go ?
                        If he sticks around,I'm not sure he will get any minutes or playing time,he has proven absolutely nothing. Powell was drafted in second rd and u can tell his hungry,he want's 2 b long term in the association,Bruno..who knows,kid has talent,but does he want it. Don't c it..Bust,hope I'm wrong. Really thought he was gonna b special. Tracy McGrady was at same age and he showed me a lot in his first 2 year of nba. He became prominent superstar,very good player.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

                        Comment


                        • McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          Bruno is still 20 years old.
                          I am wondering if he was entering this year's draft, which spot would he go ?
                          This is a pretty good way to guage where Bruno is at, especially considering his first season was a total waste without the D-league team.

                          If Bruno is in this year's draft, he goes top 10, easily, maybe top 5. Considering the level of competition in the D-League is much harder than the best NCAA teams, and Bruno was a stat-stuffer. 14.7ppg/6.5rpg/1.7apg/1.1spg/1.8bpg.

                          That's almost identical to Jaylen Brown who is only 11 months younger. Bruno has more steals and more blocks and of course, better physical tools.

                          Comment


                          • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            If he sticks around,I'm not sure he will get any minutes or playing time,he has proven absolutely nothing. Powell was drafted in second rd and u can tell his hungry,he want's 2 b long term in the association,Bruno..who knows,kid has talent,but does he want it. Don't c it..Bust,hope I'm wrong. Really thought he was gonna b special. Tracy McGrady was at same age and he showed me a lot in his first 2 year of nba. He became prominent superstar,very good player.
                            OMG this is hilarious.

                            Comment


                            • Bruno's going to be beastly as of next season (in limited minutes of course).

                              Comment


                              • He has so much potential and he is only 20. I think toward the end of the 905 season he was starting to look very good hopefully he continues to improve.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X