• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Year 3: become a D league stud
    Year 4: Powells role last year
    Year 5: rotation player
    Year 6: (still just 24 years old) starting small forward
    I dont know about SF. I think he'll have some switchability, but he may turn out more of a PF.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMMJ1q8I_s

Comment

• I have to admit I'm impressed with Bruno's shotblocking ability.

Comment

• http://stats.nbadleague.com/player/#!/203998/career/

Can someone tell me how statistically he is down in the D league in most categories then last season but we can still be positive about his "progress"?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            http://stats.nbadleague.com/player/#!/203998/career/

Can someone tell me how statistically he is down in the D league in most categories then last season but we can still be positive about his "progress"?!
            If anybody is happy about his progress I'd love to hear why
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

http://stats.nbadleague.com/player/#!/203998/career/

The biggest things are his increased steals, blocks and decreased turnovers, as well as simply being part of more successful lineups. They've moved him away from a higher usage and are having him play as more of a role player. He's had bad games, and good ones. No consistency yet, and no obvious big improvement, but there are flashes and certain aspects of his game where he does seem noticeably better. Looks less lost most of the time, even if his offensive decision making in particular has a looooong way to go.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• He's a stiff.

Not sure why people can't just let Messiah make a mistake here and there. It's ok, he was a gamble....they call um that for a reason, cuz they are...gambles.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  He's a stiff.

Not sure why people can't just let Messiah make a mistake here and there. It's ok, he was a gamble....they call um that for a reason, cuz they are...gambles.
                  Stiff is a term reserved for big men. Try again.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    The biggest things are his increased steals, blocks and decreased turnovers, as well as simply being part of more successful lineups. They've moved him away from a higher usage and are having him play as more of a role player. He's had bad games, and good ones. No consistency yet, and no obvious big improvement, but there are flashes and certain aspects of his game where he does seem noticeably better. Looks less lost most of the time, even if his offensive decision making in particular has a looooong way to go.
                    Thanks for reply. Can you see a scenerio where Bruno could be cracking some backup minutes at the 4 by next season in the NBA?! At what point does Masai put his hands up and acknowledge that they did the best they could, but he isn't good enough for the NBA and may need to go overseas to actually have a basketball career.

Comment

Thanks for reply. Can you see a scenerio where Bruno could be cracking some backup minutes at the 4 by next season in the NBA?! At what point does Masai put his hands up and acknowledge that they did the best they could, but he isn't good enough for the NBA and may need to go overseas to actually have a basketball career.
                      Next season? Maybe. Next season is where they hope he'll make the jump, has always been the plan since the draft. I imagine if he doesn't click and at least show something really promising before his rookie scale is up he won't be brought back. But Masai is not going to waive him or anything, he's a low cost with long term control.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• He was 4 years away when drafted. Not much point in evaluating anything until 4 years in.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Stiff is a term reserved for big men. Try again.
                          Im sorry, I must be thinking of a PG.... he's a big, and stiff, and terrible.

Comment

• Bruno is to Giannis as Joey Graham is to Lebron.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              He was 4 years away when drafted. Not much point in evaluating anything until 4 years in.
                              That's what I'm thinking too. "4 years away" really means that his rookie year would be his 5th season, or the 2018-19 season. We're just a little over the 2 year mark right now.

By next year, let's see if Bruno would be good enough to excel at the NCAA level, and THEN bust out the "stud" or "stiff" comments.

Comment

• *Drops mic*

Comment

Working...
                                X