Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    I'm still waiting for the day someone explains to me how all you people come up with these very specific, detailed numbers. What a load of crap man.
    They are just predictions I came up with bruh idk you calling me crap for.
    Last edited by TrossTheBOSS; Sat Jun 28, 2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the day someone explains to me how all you people come up with these very specific, detailed numbers. What a load of crap man.
      what you do mean you people?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

The poster just made up numbers based on what he/she knows, obviously nobody is gonna know the exact numbers Bruno will average
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
            My realistic expectations for Bruno would be like 8 ppg, 3 rbs, 2 asts, 42 fg%, 32 3fg%, 75 ft% on maybe 15-25 mpg.

I don't see him being selected into the all star rookie/sophomore game or being chosen as all rookie team.
            Um, ok. You realize in his second year Ross went 11/3/1 shooting about 42%.

So, you expect an 18/19 year old with no experience to play 25 mins and put up similar numbers. I think you'd better re-calibrate.

Comment

Comment

• Question - Normally the day after the draft or whatever, teams usually sets up a press conference introducing their new players.

The Raptors does it all the time the day after the draft. There's none of that this year for some reason. And i know Bruno was interviewed earlier today after practice but it doesn't look very professional. And I really want to see Daniels. What is his reaction after being drafted by the Raptors? how would he fit in?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                    My realistic expectations for Bruno would be like 8 ppg, 3 rbs, 2 asts, 42 fg%, 32 3fg%, 75 ft% on maybe 15-25 mpg.

I don't see him being selected into the all star rookie/sophomore game or being chosen as all rookie team.
                    Lol wow those are some specific stat projections
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Question - Normally the day after the draft or whatever, teams usually sets up a press conference introducing their new players.

The Raptors does it all the time the day after the draft. There's none of that this year for some reason. And i know Bruno was interviewed earlier today after practice but it doesn't look very professional. And I really want to see Daniels. What is his reaction after being drafted by the Raptors? how would he fit in?
                        They are trying to control the situation let the hate die down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          That sounds about right. He is not strong at all at least what I see from the 2 full games Mack put up. I have a idea if what I am going to see in summer league and it's not going to be much. He is going to probably look like the 60th pick in this draft

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            Poor people are shy? I don't get it.

I don't think that's why. I think some people are just shy.

If anything I think it has more to do with him being 18 years old and dealing with a language barrier and culture shock for the first time.
                            Thats not what i said. Imagine growing up in a small town and then all of a sudden being thrown into a situation where you're in the spotlight being interviewed and shit. On top of that he doesn't know English very well and he's young.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              Lol they re just my predictions

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                They are trying to control the situation let the hate die down.

I disagree. When was the last time, since Masai took over, that they've done a big press conference? It's not something they regularly do. Also, no one has heard of this kid. Letting the media see parts of his workout, and videos leaking, is better PR. Plus it's a long weekend here. How many members of the media do you expect?

They may not be signing Daniels and stash him, so you want some big event for an 18 year old kid who barely talks in his own language? By himself? On a long weekend?

That sounds about right. He is not strong at all at least what I see from the 2 full games Mack put up. I have a idea if what I am going to see in summer league and it's not going to be much. He is going to probably look like the 60th pick in this draft
                                He's been doing okay, against grown men. He will not look like the 60th pick in a tournament that features undrafted players, retired players, d-leaguers, etc. He won't do much, but look like the 60th pick? There's hardly any footage of the kid online, and most of it appears to be from last year. Not sure there's enough there to make any sort of projection.

Comment

Working...
                                X