Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    If Bruno has a chance it will be when size is needed behind Powell + Miles, he may lose that chance later in the season when OG is healthy + up to speed.
    This is basically it. Bruno is 2 years older than OG, so if he can't beat out a rookie for 10th man backup SF/PF, then he's probably never going to make it. If neither of them cut it, then we'll probably see a trade for a stop-gap vet, like an Anthony Tolliver type.

Comment

• absolutely not, we must extend bruno next year to at least 3 years
      I m not even joking

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
        absolutely not, we must extend bruno next year to at least 3 years
        I m not even joking
        Agreed. If we can get him to agree to a salary around 2-3M per year, we should lock him in as long as possible.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
          absolutely not, we must extend bruno next year to at least 3 years
          I m not even joking
          He'd be the same age as Powell was when we first drafted him by the end of 3 years. My god, yeah just extend the guy.

Comment

• Any news if Bruno will suit to play for team Brazil in a month in FIBA?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Any news if Bruno will suit to play for team Brazil in a month in FIBA?
              That whole Olympic year was strange. Brazil was the host country, yet Bruno and Bebe were nowhere to be seen around the national team.

Comment

• Guys I am so psyched for Bruno. Three months to go, just had to say that.

As soon as he dunks in the face of a Matt Barnes-type, I am going to post that gif in here every day for the rest of the season.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Bruno is one of 20 invites to Brazil's preliminary squad for the FIBA AmeriCup tournament. Brazil is going really young with this roster, but still nice to see Bruno getting some run.

http://www.fiba.com/americup/2017/ne...liminary-squad
                  http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                    Bruno is one of 20 invites to Brazil's preliminary squad for the FIBA AmeriCup tournament. Brazil is going really young with this roster, but still nice to see Bruno getting some run.

http://www.fiba.com/americup/2017/ne...liminary-squad
                    Good for him! Let's hope he makes the team & shows what he can do in international play.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• George Lucas de Paula is on that too

He's Delon before we had Delon

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        George Lucas de Paula is on that too

He's Delon before we had Delon
                        If I recall, his appeal was more about ridiculous wingspan and physical tools, like Bruno. Delon is more about feel for the game and BBIQ.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          If I recall, his appeal was more about ridiculous wingspan and physical tools, like Bruno. Delon is more about feel for the game and BBIQ.
                          I meant more so that they were both lanky tall point guards who's main downfalls were their inability to hit the 3

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Good for him! Let's hope he makes the team & shows what he can do in international play.
                            It would be a shocker if he doesnt, their squad old guard is pretty much gone and Bruno should dominate his position.

Bebe also should be a no brainer but my guess is that he said no.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              That whole Olympic year was strange. Brazil was the host country, yet Bruno and Bebe were nowhere to be seen around the national team.
                              Was Bebe not getting married and decided to take the summer off from international ball?

Comment

• Alex91 wrote: View Post
                                Was Bebe not getting married and decided to take the summer off from international ball?
                                That was last summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X