Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bruno still has a sweet stroke. Good to see that he's being more consistent with it. Shot about 40% from the D-League last year.. and still seems to be shooting at around that clip (or better) in Fiba (granted he's only really played one game).

    A shooter can always have a role in the NBA. If he can keep that up he could stick around for a long time.

    Comment


    • I still can't believe some have the gall to pretend to know what's going to happen with this guy. These three games with Brazil tell a tiny tale but that's it. The guy remains a complete mystery. Sure, he's been scouted, but a guy with these proportions at age 21-22? Unless you know, you just don't know.

      To me, Bruno's a guy that will have to put his game together, just like DeMar did - piece by piece. Don't be surprised if Masai extends him for a pittance.
      Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Aug 24th, 2017, 11:41 AM.

      Comment


      • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        I still can't believe some have the gall to pretend to know what's going to happen with this guy. These three games with Brazil tell a tiny tale but that's it. The guy remains a complete mystery. Sure, he's been scouted, but a guy with these proportions at age 21-22? Unless, you know, you just don't know.

        To me, Bruno's a guy that will have to put his game together, just like DeMar did - piece by piece. Don't be surprise if Masai extends him for a pittance.
        You just can't give up on those tools at 21 years old.
        @Chr1st1anL

        Comment


        • You're most correct Ch1st1, you do not...not unless you see a guy that doesn't move, work and improve, and fit with the team. And I don't think that's what they see.

          I'm not afraid to admit I see a black box with Bruno, I just want others to admit it's (still) a fuck-off-big black box.

          Comment


          • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            You're most correct Ch1st1, you do not...not unless you see a guy that doesn't move, work and improve, and fit with the team. And I don't think that's what they see.

            I'm not afraid to admit I see a black box with Bruno, I just want others to admit it's (still) a fuck-off-big black box.
            In a ideal world BRUNO/OG are starting forwards moving forward
            @Chr1st1anL

            Comment


            • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              I still can't believe some have the gall to pretend to know what's going to happen with this guy. These three games with Brazil tell a tiny tale but that's it. The guy remains a complete mystery. Sure, he's been scouted, but a guy with these proportions at age 21-22? Unless, you know, you just don't know.

              To me, Bruno's a guy that will have to put his game together, just like DeMar did - piece by piece. Don't be surprised if Masai extends him for a pittance.
              It's really TRex who hates on him the most around here, and every time he calls him a scrub, it irritates me.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

              Comment


              • Anyone know when they play next?

                Comment


                • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Anyone know when they play next?
                  Friday

                  http://www.fiba.basketball/americup/2017/fullschedule

                  Comment


                  • Bruno is listed as PF. As he should be imo
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                    Comment


                    • 3 games in 3 days, that's a nice little endurance test.

                      Comment


                      • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        It's really TRex who hates on him the most around here, and every time he calls him a scrub, it irritates me.
                        And Superjudge. I think that's all he shows up for these days.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

                        Comment


                        • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          It's really TRex who hates on him the most around here, and every time he calls him a scrub, it irritates me.
                          Well he's a scrub, what do you want me to say? dude is NOT an NBA player. He's probably the worst player that ever don a Raptor uniform and that's saying someting.

                          And i said this since day 1 and i'm going to say it again. I'd be SHOCKED if this guy plays a single meaningful mins in the NBA.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • And people here talk about Bargnani's basketball IQ a lot. Bruno's basketball IQ is a 100x worse. And no i'm not hating. Nor i'm not exaggerating. Watching him is like watching a 5 year old kid play basketball for the first time.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • TRex wrote: View Post
                              Well he's a scrub, what do you want me to say? dude is NOT an NBA player. He's probably the worst player that ever don a Raptor uniform and that's saying someting.

                              And i said this since day 1 and i'm going to say it again. I'd be SHOCKED if this guy plays a single meaningful mins in the NBA.
                              MU fucked up that pick bad. How much money have they spent on d league and the kid hasn't got better

                              Comment


                              • TRex wrote: View Post
                                And people here talk about Bargnani's basketball IQ a lot. Bruno's basketball IQ is a 100x worse. And no i'm not hating. Nor i'm not exaggerating. Watching him is like watching a 5 year old kid play basketball for the first time.
                                lol
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X