Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRex wrote: View Post
    Oh god. Can you stop putting that bum in the same sentence as DeRozan?

    DeRozan was the PAC-10 tournament MVP as a FRESHMAN. As an 18 year old. I don't know how old Bruno is now, i'm guessing 22. Put him on this current USC team now and i don't think he'd get any playing time. Guaranteed.

    Next season is going to Bruno's 4th year. And I still don't see any improvement. The guy still plays like an idiot.
    I don't know if you can't understand English, or if you simply enjoy denying raw stats.

    Bruno dropped 31 in the d-league at age 21.

    How many USC players even make it to the d-league, let alone the NBA?

    Delon Wright is 25, and you seem to have no complaints about him, I'm pretty sure he was all PAC 10 at some point.

    Bruno is still one of the youngest players we have.

    you're becoming delusional, and I'm worried about you TRex.

    Comment


    • c-troop wrote: View Post
      I don't know if you can't understand English, or if you simply enjoy denying raw stats.

      Bruno dropped 31 in the d-league at age 21.

      How many USC players even make it to the d-league, let alone the NBA?

      Delon Wright is 25, and you seem to have no complaints about him, I'm pretty sure he was all PAC 10 at some point.

      Bruno is still one of the youngest players we have.

      you're becoming delusional, and I'm worried about you TRex.
      Holy fuck. Why do you keep talking about the D-League???? it's the fucking D-League!!!! stop talking about his 31 points bullshit. It means NOTHING. Vander Blue won the fucking MVP in that league last year and he's nothing more than a garbage time player in the NBA.

      As for Wright, what's your point exactly? he's shown that he's an NBA player. That he's good enough to be at least a backup PG in the NBA. Your boy Bruno has shown NOTHING. I don't give a shit how old he is. He's entering his 4th season and the guy still plays like an idiot. He hasn't gotten any better. He plays like a clown even on garbage time.

      You're completely delusional if you think this guy will play any meaningful mins in the NBA.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • TRex wrote: View Post
        Holy fuck. Why do you keep talking about the D-League???? it's the fucking D-League!!!! stop talking about his 31 points bullshit. It means NOTHING. Vander Blue won the fucking MVP in that league last year and he's nothing more than a garbage time player in the NBA.

        As for Wright, what's your point exactly? he's shown that he's an NBA player. That he's good enough to be at least a backup PG in the NBA. Your boy Bruno has shown NOTHING. I don't give a shit how old he is. He's entering his 4th season and the guy still plays like an idiot. He hasn't gotten any better. He plays like a clown even on garbage time.

        You're completely delusional if you think this guy will play any meaningful mins in the NBA.
        d-league scrubs > college scrubs

        how many players get drafted? the rest of college basketball is just scrubs.

        d-league is a bunch scrubs that are playing with a purpose. these things matter.

        chill dude, those exclamation marks almost raised my blood pressure.

        the point is Bruno is 21 and Delon is 25?

        That's 4 developmental years you are willing to throw in the trash because you're simply not satisfied at this moment in time. It is pathetic.
        Last edited by c-troop; Thu Aug 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM.

        Comment


        • Bruno is no different from those college scrubs. Masai took a gamble on him because of his physique(he's 6'11 with long arms). Not because of his talent. Because clearly he can't play.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • TRex wrote: View Post
            Bruno is no different from those college scrubs. Masai took a gamble on him because of his physique(he's 6'11 with long arms). Not because of his talent. Because clearly he can't play.
            hahaha, i'm not going to try and coinvince you why i think he is worth keeping.

            but i also think it's very telling that you can not convince me that he is as shit as you think he is.

            you could have added 20, 30 exclamation marks and i'd still want this kid on the team. he's too valuable right now.

            he 's dropping buckets in fiba games, hopefully he comes into training camp confident and continues to grow .

            i see your angle, but i'm not a hater that likes shitting on players for fun. i dont get amusement that way.

            Comment


            • I say two more years. If he can't contribute cut him loose.

              Comment



              • Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  Bruno is no different from those college scrubs. Masai took a gamble on him because of his physique(he's 6'11 with long arms). Not because of his talent. Because clearly he can't play.
                  Read this in a Stephen A. Smith voice. It's perfect.


                  EDIT: Perfect in the sense that you sound like a blubbering fool. Not perfect in that I agree with you.

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    And people here talk about Bargnani's basketball IQ a lot. Bruno's basketball IQ is a 100x worse. And no i'm not hating. Nor i'm not exaggerating. Watching him is like watching a 5 year old kid play basketball for the first time.
                    Ok this may seem like I'm picking on them both but...


                    "100x worse"
                    "5 yr old"
                    "not hating"
                    "not exaggerating"

                    lol

                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

                    Comment


                    • That guy played 10 years in the NBA. Most of them as a STARTER. Finished 2nd in ROY voting to Roy in 06. He averaged 20+ppg twice in his career. Bruno is entering his 4th season in the NBA and has yet to play a single meaningful mins in the NBA.

                      Next.
                      Last edited by The Great One; Fri Aug 25th, 2017, 03:46 PM.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                        Read this in a Stephen A. Smith voice. It's perfect.


                        EDIT: Perfect in the sense that you sound like a blubbering fool. Not perfect in that I agree with you.
                        hahaha, you just changed the way I read TRex's posts forever.

                        Comment


                        • rocwell wrote: View Post

                          That jumper is WET
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

                          Comment


                          • rocwell wrote: View Post

                            That last defensive play is niiiiice.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post

                              Damn he actually looked like the Brazilian KD on that drive and leaner.

                              Maybe he's two months from being two months away!

                              Comment


                              • Game starts in under 2 hours, you can watch here apparently: http://www.livebasketball.tv/schedule

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X