Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRex wrote: View Post
    That guy played 10 years in the NBA. Most of them as a STARTER. Finished 2nd in ROY voting to Roy in 06. He averaged 20+ppg twice in his career. Bruno is entering his 4th season in the NBA and has yet to play a single meaningful mins in the NBA.

    Next.
    That's exactly what we're saying! Wait for next season.

    When Bargnani played his first NBA season he was the same age that Bruno is now.



    Anyway, speaking generally, it just had to be Chuck Swirsky who gave Bargs that lone 1st place vote for ROY. And did anyone know Tarence Kinsey won Western Conference Rookie of the Month for April that year? Did anyone know Tarence Kinsey existed?
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

    Comment


    • Mess wrote: View Post
      That's exactly what we're saying! Wait for next season.

      When Bargnani played his first NBA season he was the same age that Bruno is now.



      Anyway, speaking generally, it just had to be Chuck Swirsky who gave Bargs that lone 1st place vote for ROY. And did anyone know Tarence Kinsey won Western Conference Rookie of the Month for April that year? Did anyone know Tarence Kinsey existed?
      Kinsey still plays basketball to this day, just in Israel now. The reason he won WCROTM for April is that he started 12 games in a row, averaging 18.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game (thank you Wikipedia).
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • BTW, who else is ready for some BRUNO hype?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

        Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

        Comment


        • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Game starts in under 2 hours, you can watch here apparently: http://www.livebasketball.tv/schedule
          It's a subscription service.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

          Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

          Comment


          • Cody73 wrote: View Post
            It's a subscription service.
            Ah, nuts.

            Comment


            • Did Bruno start the last game?

              Comment


              • https://youtu.be/WCzoR7OD9tk

                All the tools are there.

                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

                Comment


                • He's playing heavy minutes for Brazil. I can't post the pic but the fiba site put up an image of the stats leaders at the end of the first quarter. Points? Caboclo. Rebounds? Caboclo. Assists?! Caboclo. An efficient double double so far.

                  Comment


                  • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    He's playing heavy minutes for Brazil. I can't post the pic but the fiba site put up an image of the stats leaders at the end of the first quarter. Points? Caboclo. Rebounds? Caboclo. Assists?! Caboclo. An efficient double double so far.
                    Good to hear. Where can I find these stats? The Fiba website is so confusing to me
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • Another double double in this one.

                      Comment


                      • GLF wrote: View Post
                        Good to hear. Where can I find these stats? The Fiba website is so confusing to me
                        http://www.fiba.basketball/americup/...ore_statistics

                        Bruno with 11 points and 11 rebounds and 3/6 from 3, played 37 minutes, had 4 turnovers but was a +9

                        Comment


                        • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          http://www.fiba.basketball/americup/...ore_statistics

                          Bruno with 11 points and 11 rebounds and 3/6 from 3, played 37 minutes, had 4 turnovers but was a +9
                          Look at Bruno rebounding the ball. That's good if we want to be playing him at the 4
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            http://www.fiba.basketball/americup/...ore_statistics

                            Bruno with 11 points and 11 rebounds and 3/6 from 3, played 37 minutes, had 4 turnovers but was a +9
                            And excuse me 3 assists. Go bruno!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment


                              • Ummmmm.... Pretty sure that guy said:
                                "CABOOOOOOOOOOOCLO!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUUUUUUUJAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HALLELUUUJAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X