Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop wrote: View Post
    And if you write him off now, and start singing his praises in 2 years, you're faker than a 4 dollar bill.
    Wrote him off 4 years ago.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bruno should have a sport psychologist working with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Wrote him off 4 years ago.

Comment

• Doesn't really quell my optimism for what he's capable of, this year and beyond. Time to get to work.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Bruno should have a sport psychologist working with him.
            And also this.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
              It's been vaguely reported this week that Bruno clashed with Stackhouse this year in the D-Leauge, often getting upset or pouty about his playing time there too.
              I can stomach a one-time outburst, but if this is an ongoing trend, I don't think he's worth the trouble.

We've already spent a ton of resources on Bruno. At some point we have to cut our losses and fold.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Bruno should have a sport psychologist working with him.
                100%

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I can stomach a one-time outburst, but if this is an ongoing trend, I don't think he's worth the trouble.

We've already spent a ton of resources on Bruno. At some point we have to cut our losses and fold.
                  I think this year he needs to show/prove something. I'm very reluctant to let him go after all the resources we spent on him.

I still believe he has the tools to be a good player for us (A long 3&D type). He is definitely getting better......I'm just hoping that he'll eventually get there.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    I think this year he needs to show/prove something. I'm very reluctant to let him go after all the resources we spent on him.

I still believe he has the tools to be a good player for us (A long 3&D type). He is definitely getting better......I'm just hoping that he'll eventually get there.
                    Ya, that's what I mean. Be very cautious about a new contract.

Comment

• Most franchises (the better ones) have infrastructure and people in place to deal with stuff like this already, because stuff like this happens pretty much all the time. It just hardly ever gets out. If you think Kyrie just all of a sudden wanted out of Cleveland on June 22 this summer (draft day) then you'd be wrong.

It's not like 905 were created specifically for Bruno. He was just the first one through, the poster child.

Raps will deal with Bruno just like, I'm guessing, they dealt with unhappiness at various times from Bebe, from PP, from Carroll, from JV, from Kyle etc. You get the idea.

I do realize that those are all established NBA players and Bruno isn't. I also realize that his $3M salary is fuck all for an NBA team. The resource talk is a little overblown.

But I do agree, if there's no transfer from potential to production on the court, then he brings no value to the team if he's an emotional headache off of it. Though I'm willing to show a 21 yr old some patience on stuff like that. He needs to be kept in check and it's obviously Brazil is not as equipped (or as inclined) to do so as the Raps are.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                        Most franchises (the better ones) have infrastructure and people in place to deal with stuff like this already, because stuff like this happens pretty much all the time. It just hardly ever gets out. If you think Kyrie just all of a sudden wanted out of Cleveland on June 22 this summer (draft day) then you'd be wrong.

It's not like 905 were created specifically for Bruno. He was just the first one through, the poster child.

Raps will deal with Bruno just like, I'm guessing, they dealt with unhappiness at various times from Bebe, from PP, from Carroll, from JV, from Kyle etc. You get the idea.

I do realize that those are all established NBA players and Bruno isn't. I also realize that his $3M salary is fuck all for an NBA team. The resource talk is a little overblown.

But I do agree, if there's no transfer from potential to production on the court, then he brings no value to the team if he's an emotional headache off of it. Though I'm willing to show a 21 yr old some patience on stuff like that. He needs to be kept in check and it's obviously Brazil is not as equipped (or as inclined) to do so as the Raps are.
                        I agree.

Also, it is a little fishy why Brazil would be compelled to tarnish the reputation of one of the best young players from their country.

I mean, Bruno was an E.C. Pinheiros product originally.

It seems to me they have some ulterior motive behind trying to expose Bruno as a head case.

I hate that "crab in the bucket" shit.

I also agree with sports psychology for the young man.

And 3m's is light weight for MLSE to keep 'Mister Fantastic' on board.

Comment

I agree.

Also, it is a little fishy why Brazil would be compelled to tarnish the reputation of one of the best young players from their country.

It seems to me they have some ulterior motive behind trying to expose Bruno as a head case.

I also agree with sports psychology for the young man.
                          A) we don't know for fact that raps don't have a sports psychology. I'd assume that they do.

B) Bruno is not the Brazilian KD or Kobe. Their success at the international stage doesn't depend on him. If anything their prob glad to get rid of him in order to keep a positive culture. Have any of you played on a team with someone who is the most talented player with a piss poor attitude? It sucks the life from the team and creates tension

Comment

I agree.

Riiight, this is all some kind of Brazilian conspiracy to cast a bad image on the G-league so that the Brazilians can invade Fort Wayne and take over the potato industry.

Comment

• orionvii wrote: View Post
                              From a pretty big newspaper in Brazil http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/esporte...sciplina.shtml and translated using google translate. Seems like Bruno has had these type of issues before which is kind of disappointing he hasn't learned.
                              After reading this kids career is over. I wonder how much Toronto media members were paid to keep this low. Kid just destroyed his career. Lol where u at Bruno lovers

Comment

• Uhh, we're right here. And his career isn't over, he's under contract for this year - having been extended by Ujiri of course. This is a crucial turning point for him as a young player though. Time to grow up and prove himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X